1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion, this base will display better with the first version of Anakin. During his duel with ObiWan, Anakin wasn’t displaying his Sith eyes. It was only after slaying the separatists and after being struck down by ObiWan he had them.

I’ll be displaying my first Anakin on this base and the Sith eyes version with the soon to be announced (no doubt) Clone Troopers as they marched on the Jedi temple.

On a side note, it’s pretty disappointing that we didn’t get a base for ObiWan (large piece of debris) to compliment the lava droid. This way they could be displayed dueling on them. Looks like I’ll just have to carve out some high ground out of foam...

In my opinion, this base will display better with the first version of Anakin. During his duel with ObiWan, Anakin wasn’t displaying his Sith eyes. It was only after slaying the separatists and after being struck down by ObiWan he had them.

I’ll be displaying my first Anakin on this base and the Sith eyes version with the soon to be announced (no doubt) Clone Troopers as they marched on the Jedi temple.

On a side note, it’s pretty disappointing that we didn’t get a base for ObiWan (large piece of debris) to compliment the lava droid. This way they could be displayed dueling on them. Looks like I’ll just have to carve out some high ground out of foam...

This is a big reason why I prefer the regular sculpt. Being that even while as a Sith, he didn’t have Sith eyes the majority of the time, so you have the option of displaying it either as Anakin, or Sith.

With the Sith version, it’s Sith only from a few specific scenes.

I could see plenty of people parting with the base who don't want it or don't like it but probably will ask to much for it. But there is always a chance for decent deal

Typical HT crap//////

I feel bad for the people who bought the other one......They should get the head for reduced price.

But since most folks are HT apologists ....they wiull shell out another 250 for this.

AND that exactly why we will never see a deluxe set worth a damn anymore.....
Next up ...those missing black gloved hands for Jedi Luke.......in the Rancor Luke version.

The Jedi Luke coming with one gloved fist bothers me more than this figure does:mad: We will get an assortment with Endor Luke but in the meantime the two other parted out Sideshow gloved hands will be worth their weight in diamonds.

The Jedi Luke coming with one gloved fist bothers me more than this figure does:mad: We will get an assortment with Endor Luke but in the meantime the two other parted out Sideshow gloved hands will be worth their weight in diamonds.

With the prices that highly coveted, lone gloved saber grasping hand that will likely come with Endor Luke will likely go for, it might be a better deal at that point to just purchase the entire figure at retail. :lol

Obiwan deluxe should have came with special Mustafar duel theme base like with Sith Anakin rather than that hologram and..baby Luke :monkey3

Obiwan deluxe should have came with special Mustafar duel theme base like with Sith Anakin rather than that hologram and..baby Luke :monkey3

Don't worry, we'll get the SDCC exclusive Obi-Wan with "You were the chosen one!" head sculpt and the "slightly concerned hand on chin" hand.

You will get that base in the “Force Eyes” version of Obi....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

With the prices that highly coveted, lone gloved saber grasping hand that will likely come with Endor Luke will likely go for, it might be a better deal at that point to just purchase the entire figure at retail. :lol

Nah, just wait. Someone will cast those hands and sell recast on ebay....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Instead of Endor Luke we might get the gloved hands with Neon Tech Jedi Luke:yess:

Judging by the promo pics, did they fix the robe length on this Anakin?

Very hard to tell. Looking at those pics, it is pretty much where the robe on mine sits after i stretched it a bit. I really doubt they would have modified the length for that release but i guess i'll only know for sure when in hand.

Hopefully these will be available after the con. I'll bet these will pop up on ebay for $500-$550 within hours of pickup. I wonder if SS is the only distributor of it they just have an exclusive window.

Back