1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics of sculpt
4dc36845794af3eb78406ed903b85274.jpg
a92935ea725c4015b9088a661f6e1ed2.jpg
223129f959ddfb5c6f88fcd00cfcb216.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fried chicken Hayden :lol

Would be cool to see Operating table set for Vader transformation in near future.

Fried chicken Hayden :lol

Would be cool to see Operating table set for Vader transformation in near future.

If i recall correctly,Didn't a leaked pic of the Hot Toys version show up on here a few years back?
It was a blurred pic but you could make out exactly that Vader with the Anakin sculpt was on the table.

I've got the Dark Side Anakin, and bought the light side base for displaying in my Detolf.
Anyone know if the Light side head fits directly onto the Dark Side body without Issue?

I'm checking ebay and noticed one but it doesn't seem to have the rounded bit at the bottom of the peg...
Anyone albe to advise?

Cheers :)

I've got the Dark Side Anakin, and bought the light side base for displaying in my Detolf.
Anyone know if the Light side head fits directly onto the Dark Side body without Issue?

I'm checking ebay and noticed one but it doesn't seem to have the rounded bit at the bottom of the peg...
Anyone albe to advise?

Cheers :)

Got a link to the auction?
It might have the adapter removed.

I'm considering getting into some of the prequel stuff. Are there any improvements/differences in the tailoring/articulation etc. between this and the regular?

I'm considering getting into some of the prequel stuff. Are there any improvements/differences in the tailoring/articulation etc. between this and the regular?

This one has a better cloak. And the base is nice for one scene, but in that scene, he didn't have Sith eyes... And the other base doesn't come with this one.
So, get this one and get a regular base and head and you will cover all your bases.

Thanks peeps. If it's only the cloak that was improved I think I'll go for the regular as I wouldn't have him cloaked anyways.

I would say just get the regular version, and pick up an OSK cloak if you want him cloaked. The OSK cloak I believe is supposed to be better than both versions and as far as the Sith eyes goes, he only had them for literally 3 seconds. The regular one to me can serve as both either Jedi Anakin or Sith Anakin.

OSK cloak is just way too big. Sith version's cloak is a vastly improved one in terms of robe's length, and hood's size.

Back