1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Baggins!

I thought long and hard about nabbing that bootleg Kaecilius. Instead I'll probably end up selling or trading my Strange; he's awesome, but I've reached the limits of what I can do with him photo-wise without exploring props and dioramas, and those could easily dominate my hobby spending money for the year!

Have you guys seen the secondary market price on him? Prices are skyrocketing now....

I’ll be surprised if HT release IW version of Dr. Strange. I personally don’t think so. Outfit and looks wise is the same.

I’ll be surprised if HT release IW version of Dr. Strange. I personally don’t think so. Outfit and looks wise is the same.

and so this figure will increase in demand.....I think HT will not release this again and will do all the new heroes that appear in IW even if they are onscreen for only a couple minutes

Well if the price skyrockets in the after market I am sure greedy Howard will release another one.

Got a new camera that I've been taking some test shots of my figures with. Figured I post one that I liked here.

39212237395_46ca95e9b7_b.jpg

I just don't see a new Strange figure from IW unless his character goes through some dramatic cosmetic change or interacts with something that could be a huge draw as an accessory.

Back