1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn son, those shots are awesome!

This has easily become the one figure I find myself posing and reposing. Everytime my gf comes over she sees its moved again and asks if I play with my ither dollies as much.

NS05brG.jpg

47sAqBo.jpg

RwoFoOu.jpg

Awesome pics Brainiac! I've asked my LCS to put Dr. Strange on hold for me since I want to pick him up together with the Spiderman Homecoming (Homemade Suit Version) figure that I pre-ordered. However, you are tempting me to pick up this figure earlier. :wink1: :impatient:

Awesome shots Brainiac!
Thanks a bunch James :)
Beautiful pics like always bud. First pic is my fav. :clap
Thanks man :hi5: The effects shots are always popular :lol :duff
Damn son, those shots are awesome!

This has easily become the one figure I find myself posing and reposing. Everytime my gf comes over she sees its moved again and asks if I play with my ither dollies as much.
Thank you :)

Gotta do what you love, even if its posing your collectibles :) we all do things that may be silly to other people but doing them anyway is just being ourselves and if they want to judge then that's their issue :lol Be who you are :duff
Awesome pics Brainiac! I've asked my LCS to put Dr. Strange on hold for me since I want to pick him up together with the Spiderman Homecoming (Homemade Suit Version) figure that I pre-ordered. However, you are tempting me to pick up this figure earlier. :wink1: :impatient:
Hahaha you should if you can get him early but I'm also a fan of getting two figures at once :lol Tough choice :lol :duff

I REALLY want this figure but I'm not sure if I should wait for the inevitable IW version (if there even will be one)

Those pics look so amazing though...

Purely speculation on my part of course, but I suspect that, if there will be a second Strange from Hot Toys, they'll wait for Strange Part 2 or the fourth Avengers movie.

Just seems too soon to whip out another Strange.

Purely speculation on my part of course, but I suspect that, if there will be a second Strange from Hot Toys, they'll wait for Strange Part 2 or the fourth Avengers movie.

Just seems too soon to whip out another Strange.
Especially considering that this figure has been so well received and there's not much Hot Toys could do to improve upon this look.

People are expecting loads of figures from Infinity War, and I'm sure there will be, but I don't see them doing every single character when there's great releases that didn't come out too long ago.

I think they know they can't saturate the market.

Especially considering that this figure has been so well received and there's not much Hot Toys could do to improve upon this look.

People are expecting loads of figures from Infinity War, and I'm sure there will be, but I don't see them doing every single character when there's great releases that didn't come out too long ago.

I think they know they can't saturate the market.

I don’t think they will release another version of this figure but you never know...what figures do you think they will release from infinity war..I think Iron Spiderman and Thanos for sure. Probably bearded CAP and Iron Man. I’m not sure they would do anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think they will release another version of this figure but you never know...what figures do you think they will release from infinity war..I think Iron Spiderman and Thanos for sure. Probably bearded CAP and Iron Man. I’m not sure they would do anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thor will get a figure. Black widow, Bucky. Maybe others. The thing I seem to go back to is the teased Civil War Vision they never released when thinking of characters looking pretty identical getting another figure so close to the first release. Granted, Vision took forever to sell through. Was this Dr Strange a big seller?

I'm sure they will do more than they should, Black Widow, Beat up Loki, Hawkeye, 2.0 Hulkbuster, Stark, etc. they seem to go crazy with Avengers movies and there could be a lot of battle damged variants they could do

Thor will get a figure. Black widow, Bucky. Maybe others. The thing I seem to go back to is the teased Civil War Vision they never released when thinking of characters looking pretty identical getting another figure so close to the first release. Granted, Vision took forever to sell through. Was this Dr Strange a big seller?

I don't think they ever teased a CW Vision. They just reused the AOU one and used an updated base.

I dunno about Dr. Strange selling well or not, but based on the reaction from the boards and the fact that he's finally now on the wait list I would assume the reaction has been well. However I don't foresee them doing another release for IW since he looks exactly the same.

I don't think they ever teased a CW Vision. They just reused the AOU one and used an updated base.

I dunno about Dr. Strange selling well or not, but based on the reaction from the boards and the fact that he's finally now on the wait list I would assume the reaction has been well. However I don't foresee them doing another release for IW since he looks exactly the same.

Hard to say from the very little we have seen so far, he could have enough of an outfit change to make another. Cap only had some slight color changes (darker, less red) to his outfit from AoU to CW and HT released two very similar CAP figures from CW. We should get their standard Avengers figure teaser pic closer to the films release date and then we will have an idea how deep they plan on going this time around.

Hard to say from the very little we have seen so far, he could have enough of an outfit change to make another. Cap only had some slight color changes (darker, less red) to his outfit from AoU to CW and HT released two very similar CAP figures from CW. We should get their standard Avengers figure teaser pic closer to the films release date and then we will have an idea how deep they plan on going this time around.

Oh man, don't even get me started on their super lazy attempts at double-dipping. The supposed Battle Damage CAP for CW was so indistinguishable from the regular version that it was hardly worth the effort. What did you get out of it? A slightly worn uniform and kitty scratches on the shield and a different stand. Whoopee-f'n-doo! :pfft:

Off topic, but had to vent that. Haha.

Oh man, don't even get me started on their super lazy attempts at double-dipping. The supposed Battle Damage CAP for CW was so indistinguishable from the regular version that it was hardly worth the effort. What did you get out of it? A slightly worn uniform and kitty scratches on the shield and a different stand. Whoopee-f'n-doo! :pfft:

Off topic, but had to vent that. Haha.

And honestly, the normal release is the better figure especially accounting for the alt angry plates.

Back