1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Crossbones Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure actually looks really cool. I was absolutely averse to getting one because I absolutely detested Rumlow in TWS (not that he was badly portrayed or anything, just thought he was a huge prick :lol) but I may contemplate picking one of these up.

Which made him an awesome baddie! I'm like :yess: after half of his lines

Looks awesome :rock

Love that you could see the burned face. Would be great if the mask does flip up

Same for me :hi5: I don't want a 5 minute villain

Me either, but unfortunately that's what I'm expecting given the main premise of the plot. I'm assuming he's a throw in as a small sub-plot. The most I can hope for his that he gets away and has a chance for future appearances. It'll suck if they one & done him

26594001515_2cb2df13bb_b_d.jpg

Is it just me or do the new characters look like something that came from a Saturday mornings kid show-like power rangers? Looking at you crossbones & black panther

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or do the new characters look like something that came from a Saturday mornings kid show-like power rangers? Looking at you crossbones & black panther

It may just be you. I really like Crossbones. I'm not sold on Black Panther yet, I'm waiting to see if they make any changes to the suit for the final product.

I think it may just be you. I don't get that vibe at all.

If anything, I get more of a Jason Voorhees vibe from Crossbones. :lol

You and i remember saturday morning kids shows very differently :lol

Back