1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered. The head sculpt definitely looks bang on.

I think $219.99 is their minimum price for a Hot Toys figure nowadays. Probably we won't see any other figures go for less.

It's a Toy Fair Exclusive, they always cost a little more. This probably would have been 189.99 or 199.99 normally.

Or out of anything :monkey3

Boom :duff :lol
giphy.gif

She's still available after 24 hours. I guess I lose a bet.

I'm sure there was a huge rush for her, but that'll die down. I don't think she'll stick around, but it all depends on the number they put out for her. She'll sell out eventually, but I'm sure they want to cash in as much as they can on her too.

I'm sure that the price and lack of anything really turned off some. I'm still pretty irked about it, as it's kind of like they knew we'd have to order if we really wanted a Hill, and put very little effort into adding anything special to her, then just gave her the same price tag as everyone else.

She really should've come with a few more things, or they should've made her $199.99. It's just $20, but that adds up in the end. As someone mentioned, Widow is $5 more and comes with a lot more stuff. Even this Hellicarrier holoboard would've been awesome and suited the character.

Cobie-Smulders-Agent-Maria-Hill-Avengers.jpg

But we all paid for it already and they're not adding anything, so I guess that proves they didn't need too! Just would've been cooler on their part had they done it.

I'm sure there was a huge rush for her, but that'll die down. I don't think she'll stick around, but it all depends on the number they put out for her. She'll sell out eventually, but I'm sure they want to cash in as much as they can on her too.

I'm sure that the price and lack of anything really turned off some. I'm still pretty irked about it, as it's kind of like they knew we'd have to order if we really wanted a Hill, and put very little effort into adding anything special to her, then just gave her the same price tag as everyone else.

She really should've come with a few more things, or they should've made her $199.99. It's just $20, but that adds up in the end. As someone mentioned, Widow is $5 more and comes with a lot more stuff. Even this Hellicarrier holoboard would've been awesome and suited the character.

But we all paid for it already and they're not adding anything, so I guess that proves they didn't need too! Just would've been cooler on their part had they done it.

That would have been a killer accessory!!! Actually even a helicarrier diorama base would have been great!

I'd love to have the holoboard :clap

I think a lot of people are actually at SDCC too, which means they probably have no idea what's been put up for order since they're in another world right now :lol

Back