1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ordered, don't like the price. Had to use some points to knock it down, but finally can cross her off the list and we probably won't get another figure of her.

I really wish I had Fury and Coulson now... I never come across either at a reasonable price

A lot of the sold listing still have Coulson under $300($270ish) is that not reasonable? Fury seems to average above $300($350ish) so I get you there.

I'm seriously reconsidering buying Coulson now but there's so many other things from HT I wanna save for....not to mention I still have to pay off the Power Girl pf...

Had to pick her up. Seems like using rewards was the popular thing. I used 33 and brought her down a bit. She'll look great next to fury and coulson.

I've wanted Hill to go with my Fury and Coulson for awhile now, I'm so glad HT finally made her. Ordered with rewards and she'll end up costing me only $45. My points were going to Hawkeye or Vision but was waiting to see the Toy Fair Exclusives before placing an order and I'm so happy I waited. Hawkeye and Vision will have to wait for their Civil War figures to be purchased.

I think we will get a Fury for A3! HT will make him, that would be the last time HT can cash out on him...not sure what phase 4 holds in the future...my guess is parallel universe/reboot for recasting.

I'm not gonna bother with the Avengers reboot, its good to finally see a light at the end of this tunnel- I'm out! :lecture I can finally buy shoes again :monkey3 Remember shoes ? Cause I don't! :rotfl

$120 figure that will be marked up to $220. :lol

62155430.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

I'll try my luck with Fury [emoji38]

Hey dw, how've you been? How's filming Jessica Jones?
Doing good buddy. :hi5: It's going great, can't complain about being around Krysten for hours a day. [emoji38]. Done with CW, and also started on DD s2 recently. :wink1:

I'm hoping for a future release of Nick Fury as well, really hard to find a good deal on him unless you get lucky in a local store.

Doing good buddy. :hi5: It's going great, can't complain about being around Krysten for hours a day. [emoji38]. Done with CW, and also started on DD s2 recently. :wink1:

I'm hoping for a future release of Nick Fury as well, really hard to find a good deal on him unless you get lucky in a local store.

I will be forever jealous of you :lol

:hi5: it's great to hear You guys and Marvel overlapping shootings for the shows.

And how was the experience of Civil War? Worthy of the hype?

Back