1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know when Maria is due out?

Every place that has it for sale lists the expected shipping date. Until it actually is out those will be the best guesses. And it's the same for every figure. Any other dates people state are guessing.

I'm still waiting on my diorama fron Madbox to come in so she can be setup with it. Anyone else order it? Have you heard anything?

I wish I could've gotten the Helicarrier display, but it was just too expensive for a glorified stand.

Coulson, Ms. Hill, and Fury will look just fine together without it though.

I'm still waiting on my diorama fron Madbox to come in so she can be setup with it. Anyone else order it? Have you heard anything?

I just hope it's as cool as it looks in the pictures. It was a load of money for a stand. If it and Maria are released as per dates given should get the two pretty close together. Can't wait. ������

Just watched CATWS and I'm going to try and find a tactical SWAT outfit with helmet to put Maria in. Does anyone have a suggestion? Does any company make a 1/6 SWAT uniform?

Just watched CATWS and I'm going to try and find a tactical SWAT outfit with helmet to put Maria in. Does anyone have a suggestion? Does any company make a 1/6 SWAT uniform?

This is the best one I could find: SoldierStory:FBI

Looks awesome but super fragile and took 8 hours for me to put together cuz no instructions came with the set

Yep. There are three or four out over the years. Hot toys even made one I think

Hot toys made two at least. One is on Amazon I know for sure. Then there's the Jim Gordon swat figure. Plus these two I know about. And there's a lot more out there.
https://www.manofactionfigures.com/products/16-scale-swat-206-female-uniform-set-saturday-toys

toyhaven: Preview Art Figures AF-013 1/6 scale LAPD SWAT 12-inch action figure (Colin Farrell?)

Secret Service ERT (Emergency Response Team) sixth scale action figures - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

https://www.manofactionfigures.com/...ial-weapons-tactics-swat-ver-20-very-hot-toys

action figure 1/6 | The Best of Action Figure

Last edited:
This is the last figure I have on pre-order so I'm looking forward to the day it ships.

I already have a spot picked out for her and Coulson in my display

shield-agents-marvel_510.jpg

Do you think the figure can do this pose? I'm talking about the kneeling pose...

Back