1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan to order this once it is released in Hong Kong. I will display her together with TWS Black Widow and Scarlet Witch :)

I PO right away too. I waited too long for a HT Agent Hill lol. If SSC lifts the 1 per customer limit, I'm willing to get another one.

Is Stephanie Seymour Cobie Smulders mom? thats one sexy lady, I PO day one and had to ask my sis to order me a second she likes the collection so she didnt make fun of me

o-STEPHANIE-SEYMOUR-570.jpg

Two months from now, when its coupon eligible

I ordered day one hour one. Not really worried about saving $20 on this one

Agreed. If it does make it to coupon eligibility, I spent an extra 20 bucks. Better to order now than miss out and it's going for $500 on Ebay.

Luckily I was able to get a $20 discount. How? Well I had an issue with a previous order from Sideshow. A customer service representative offered me a $20 discount off any future purchase. I was waiting for the perfect time to use it, like a figure that was recently put up for pre-order. I wasn't going to use it on a regular release such as The AOU Captain America since I know that wouldn't sell out and would eventually be coupon available. So Maria Hill would be perfect. Sure maybe she will be still around for a coupon. But why risk it? Not to mention I didn't want to carry out the offer for to long.

You could have added that $20 credit to any existing order you have too, just so you know. My Bones order is down to about $220 with a coupon and a credit applied.

My plan is coming together very nicely.

I predicted this figure would be like Toy Fair Rescue Version Captain America. Gonna snag it for $120. :rock :lol

Back