1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill Collectible Figure

I see it being priced the same as BW. It should be the same price as Gamora imo, but they don't seem to be pricing anything under $200 these days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They don't always display all the accessories at the conventions

I think she looks great!
Headsculpt is spot on for Cobie, and the sculpted hair and bun works perfectly for this figure (I guess I'm the only one who loves the rooted hair and headsculpt on my Avengers BW.. :huh)

She was on my list in the recent "Which female figures do you want to see" thread, so yeah.. Definite want!

Does anybody think the HS is too big for the body and shoulders of this female body? I think it's too long and too big...

Doesn't help that they're just recycling the stock Nat body. This body is a little too skinny for both Cobie and ScarJo. They should make a slightly more average female body type.

Needs a taller body. Cobie Smulders has a bigger frame than ScarJo and maybe even Elizabeth Olsen.

Funny how Black Widow has so many versions yet the head sculpt hasn't been perfect. Maria Hill gets made for the first time and the sculpt is perfect first attempt from what can be seen, even Scarlet Witch. I just hope they use a new body and make her taller than the other 2 females. Cobie is taller than Scarlet and Elizabeth.

Was gonna say the same thing...definitely NOT a blank stare; she'll probably be my first female figure.

I like it and I wish that I had jumped on Coulson and Fury. Still, I'm not sure if I need this figure. Don't want to regret it though...

They really need to produce more than one female body.

I really shudder to think that Princess Leia is on this same body when she is far more petite than any of these other women produced. Not sure what they used for Babydoll, but she really needs to be smaller than Luke.

Cobie is the tallest of them all, followed by Elizabeth, Scarlett and Carrie. Hot Toys just doesn't seem to take it into account and it makes some of the heads seem out of proportion. It's not just the height, but also the width of the figures chests and arms. They are just made too petite all round.

I think the Sarah Connor and Gamora figures are probably the closest to reality because they were both very slender in those roles.
If HT made a Emila Clarke Sarah Connor, we would have the same issue as she's very similar to Scarlett's build.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back