1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the upper chest armor suppose to have a back portion to it in the film/prop? It sucks HT doesn't bother making the back of it, even tho hes never depicted like that

Thats the one thing that bothers me as well. I don’t know if it’s accurate or not but I like the complete shoulder armor. No back just seems cheaper. That’s how they did the RO as well. Don’t know why they made if different like this but I wish they hadn’t.

Dang^ I haven’t even looked and mine yet. How cheap ass that they did that.
tumblr_o1pg0oQMqU1skxkgco1_1280.jpg

the capes are all gone. I just snuck in and grabbed one just in time. cod pieces are gone they must be buying on FB that`s BS that they sell that fast before the site gets them in I guess.

Dammit I missed the base at Toyanxiety! :mad:

Hey Lu, I was planning on selling the Bespin base of my ESB Vader when I get him. I ordered from BBTS, so there might be a wait till they get Vader in stock, but if you want to buy it, it's yours. I'm looking for another HT ESB Fett Freeze Chamber base for Vader myself. Just pm me if you're interested.

Hey Lu, I was planning on selling the Bespin base of my ESB Vader when I get him. I ordered from BBTS, so there might be a wait till they get Vader in stock, but if you want to buy it, it's yours. I'm looking for another HT ESB Fett Freeze Chamber base for Vader myself. Just pm me if you're interested.

I’ll sell you my HT ESB Fett base for the Vader base

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a pic of the back without a cape? I’m curious about this armor situation. Seems like there was armor in the movie.
4abc824582a0aca8d3b8c0679477fa6a.jpg

07edd4661599c79f5a2b4a7b32917e96.jpg

99a7aea7682b5b109c5ceacb209a7f9a.jpg

99a7aea7682b5b109c5ceacb209a7f9a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This is an amazing picture. I’ve never seen this before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like that silver tab on his belt just to the right (his left) of the silver buckle is one of those things that sometimes appears and sometimes disappears in ESB.

whoa I never noticed this stripe on his leg. Does the figure have that?

I could imagine the pants for this particular scene had that "stripe" only, to allow for the seated position. Perhaps the regular pants were too restrictive.

I was hoping to score some of the hands from toyanxiety, but they are all gone by now. I can imagine they went pretty quickly? But I just ordered the chest armor for my custom, that was my main priority anyway. :)

Great shots of the figure everybody, some great posing and futzing going on here. If I didn't have my custom already I wouldn't be able to pass on this!

I love how the gloves bunch up at the wrist giving a more gauntlet feel,but rarely do you find the gloves sculpted that way as in the pic above

Well. I just took mine out for inspection. It is extremely well made. All I can say is that it's very...

,,,IMPRESSIVE.

This figure will always be a Classic piece for me.

Good word for it. It somehow gives off the same vibe as Keaton Batman or EB 75th GoD Bruce Lee -- it just captures a time and place at very high quality, regardless of any shortcomings.

Back