1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes tomorrow beta males from across the globe will gather to compare and complain about dome accuracy. BE THERE!!!

Dome accuracy on 1:6 figure.

Nuts guys, nuts..

These aren’t exact replicas. I can only imagine what the toy creators are thinking when they read this stuff.

Maybe there is a reason for these subtle changes. It might make it easier on them to do it a certain way.

Or maybe they just aren’t into exact replication of a doll.

As long as you can recognize it on the shelf, that’s all that matters. Not too far away mind you, cause you won’t see at all from too far.. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuts guys, nuts..

These aren’t exact replicas. I can only imagine what the toy creators are thinking when they read this stuff.

Maybe there is a reason for these subtle changes. It might make it easier on them to do it a certain way.

As long as you can recognize it on the shelf, that’s all that matters. Not too far away mind you, cause you won’t see at all from too far.. [emoji23]

Hasbro FTW.:yess::lol

Crazy amounts of accuracy has been achieved on these 1/6 scale figures by customizers and big names alike. HT prides themselves in making accurate representations of beloved characters and they have set the bar themselves. Is it really too much to expect what is expected of them?

Nuts guys, nuts..

You wanna see nuts accuracy?
You should check out the Mamegyorai Alien statue thread... I've never seen such utter and absolute devotion to accuracy in a company.
It's quite amazing.

Crazy amounts of accuracy has been achieved on these 1/6 scale figures by customizers and big names alike. HT prides themselves in making accurate representations of beloved characters and they have set the bar themselves. Is it really too much to expect what is expected of them?
With how perfect they got the helmet on the 1/4 Vader, it's only natural that we might want to hold this one to the same standard.
Exactly! These ARE suppose to be 1/6 scale REPLICAS. Seriously, if anyone thinks it's nit picking for a company to get the 'widow's peak' area flat on a $267 figure..you should just stick to collecting rocks and pine cones.

I tried to correct a bit what's bothering me about the eye, like sloping more upwards when they reach the nose:View attachment 423539

Attachments

• eyes 2.jpg
    eyes 2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 237
And there's widow's peak on the cover photo.
Just a business tatic on their part to get people who purchase this figure to also buy the accurate domed Jedi version. If they got it right this time around, not many people would want a basic re-hash with the Anakin head.

Back