1/6 Hot Toys lines you wish they would complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steyfrosty

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello my fellow freaks, we basically got an update about lines that will be continued and some discontinued. Announced recently was the 300 line will be discontinued with Leonidas being the 1st and last of its kind. Also Barbosa from POTC will NOT be made and the "Platoon" line WILL continue! I just wish HT can tell us an update for ALL the lines previously announced and started! I just wanted to see if anyone is still holding on to hope for PREVIOUS lines announced or made but not started or finished? If so, which lines and what characters? I've got a small list of these to get things started:

Where is MGS?

PLATOON
Elias
Lerner

POTA
Taylor
Dr. Zaius
Zira
Cornelius

PREDATOR
Dillon
Blain
Mack

PREDATORS
Hanzo
Isabel

To list a few...

TRON LEGACY
Clu
Rinzler
Quorra

Metal Gear Solid - Solid Snake
Metal Gear Solid - Gray Fox
Metal Gear Solid - Liquid Snake
Metal Gear Solid - Vulcan Raven
Metal Gear Solid - Solid Snake (MGS2)
Metal Gear Solid - Raiden (MGS 2)
Metal Gear Solid - Olga (MGS 2)
Metal Gear Solid - Vamp (MGS 2)
Metal Gear Solid - Cyborg Ninja (MGS 2)
Metal Gear Solid - Ocelot (MGS 2)
Metal Gear Solid - Naked Snake (MGS 3)
Metal Gear Solid - Young Ocelot (MGS 3)
Metal Gear Solid - The Boss (MGS 3)
Metal Gear Solid - Volgin (MGS 3)
Metal Gear Solid - Old Snake (MGS 4)
Metal Gear Solid - Raiden (MGS 4)
Metal Gear Solid - Vamp (MGS 4)
Metal Gear Solid - Old Snake Spy Version (MGS 4)
Metal Gear Solid - Liquid Ocelot (MGS 4)
Metal Gear Solid - B&B Corps - ALL (MGS 4)

about 6 figures from X-Men First Class
Gunner from Expendables
Nomak from Blade 2
Nuada from Hellboy
the rest from Sucker Punch
Kyle Resse
Doc Ock

Last edited:
It was good to get news of Platoon still being on their agenda. Personally I just need Elias but who knows if they made others I might find myself tempted.

Beyond that they're making everything else I may be interested in already (Predators and Superheroes) and I don't need to wonder where the figures are coming.

Shock Horror, what I would definitely be interested in that they appear to have taken a big break from is Terminator and T2.

T2 BD T-800
T1 Police shootout/BD T-800
T1 Kyle Reese 1984 outfit

^those being the obvious ones that just about everyone would buy. And a few others that they probaby wouldn't make in a million years.

POTC Blackbeard
Angelica
And we now know they are definitely not doing Barbossa

Watchmen Rorschach (however it's spelt lol)
Nite owl
Ozymandias

Iron man Pepper Potts

Batman (new) Alfred
Chief Gordon

Sucker punch: Blondie
Sweet Pea

What about the cast of the original Predator movie?
Am I the only one holding out hope for:
Dillon, Blain and Mack?

What about Predators?
Hanzo took down a Pred by himself.
Isabel was the supporting actress.

Planet of the Apes:
What happened to Taylor, Dr. Zaius, Zira and Cornelius?

I'm also hoping for Expendables 2 multi-characters
and not just 1 or 2

POTC:
Will they produce Black Beard & Cruz?

Where's Metal Gear Solid?

Will ALL 5 Sucker Punch girls be made?

I'm hoping HT will answer some of theses questions!
If HT has discontinued a line then they need to inform us so we can move on to other lines!

"Platoon" was announced that it will be continued with more "characters"!
If so, which ones and when?

I'd love the whole P1 special forces team as well as remakes of the USCMs from Aliens. But I guess when they couldn't get Sonny Landham to sell his likeness for Billy they decided not to bother with any more P1 soldiers. Carl Weathers is apparently problematic too. Not sure about the others.

I'd love the whole P1 special forces team as well as remakes of the USCMs from Aliens. But I guess when they couldn't get Sonny Landham to sell his likeness for Billy they decided not to bother with any more P1 soldiers. Carl Weathers is apparently problematic too. Not sure about the others.

Yea, this is a good example of the questions we need answered.
HT keeps us in dark and sometimes for over a year plus. If HT can't get the rights to a character then they should make us aware of this. We need more updates from them about our anticipated lines! More communication!
They keep announcing new lines but never complete the lines. :dunno

So many lines pending...HT help us out here

These are the ones that comes into my mind right now...

Tron Legacy
Clu
Quorra
Castor/Zuse
Tron
Rinzler

Planet of The Apes
Zira
Cornelius
Dr. Zaius
Taylor
Nova

The Terminator
Kyle Reese

Blade 2
Nyssa

Metal Gear Solid - Solid Snake
Metal Gear Solid - Gray Fox
Metal Gear Solid - Liquid Snake
Metal Gear Solid - Vulcan Raven
Metal Gear Solid - Solid Snake (MGS2)
Metal Gear Solid - Raiden (MGS 2)
Metal Gear Solid - Olga (MGS 2)
Metal Gear Solid - Vamp (MGS 2)
Metal Gear Solid - Cyborg Ninja (MGS 2)
Metal Gear Solid - Ocelot (MGS 2)
Metal Gear Solid - Naked Snake (MGS 3)
Metal Gear Solid - Young Ocelot (MGS 3)
Metal Gear Solid - The Boss (MGS 3)
Metal Gear Solid - Volgin (MGS 3)
Metal Gear Solid - Old Snake (MGS 4)
Metal Gear Solid - Raiden (MGS 4)
Metal Gear Solid - Vamp (MGS 4)
Metal Gear Solid - Old Snake Spy Version (MGS 4)
Metal Gear Solid - Liquid Ocelot (MGS 4)
Metal Gear Solid - B&B Corps - ALL (MGS 4)

They have to start the line first :lol

Watchmen is first choice.dr.manhatten and nightowl are a must.I can live without a rorshcarch since its pretty easy to customize one using the dc direct verson.hellboy would be another,a johan krouse,liz and price narodoo?.and finally wolverine,sabertooth,deadpool wade wilson 2 in 1,and gambit.

It's a shame that the 300 line was cancelled, it would've been so badass to have The Queen and Xerxes figures standing next to the King.

along with Zaius, Cornelius and Zira, i would love to see Armando and Caesar.

Neytiri
Native Jake
Quaritch and mech
Tsutey
Banshee

BATMAN
Batman & Robin Batman
B&R Robin
Batman Returns Catwoman
Batman Returns Penguin
TV Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Joker

TERMINATOR
TX endo
TX human form
T-800 endo new and battle-damaged

PREDATOR(s)
Dillon
Mac
Blain

BLADE II
Reinhardt

PotC
Elizabeth Swann in gown
Barbossa w/monkey plus transformed version
Angelica

MATRIX
Neo
Morpheus
Trinity
Smith
Niobe
Ghost
Persephone

Even if they can't finish lines they started, they should inform us. Why would they just stop the line cold turkey and announce nothing?

HT tell us what's in the 1/6 forecast! Let us have closure for the lines not continued like the 300 line mentioned earlier this week.
We need to know what hopes to hold on to and which ones to bury.

Even if they can't finish lines they started, they should inform us. Why would they just stop the line cold turkey and announce nothing?

HT tell us what's in the 1/6 forecast! Let us have closure for the lines not continued like the 300 line mentioned earlier this week.
We need to know what hopes to hold on to and which ones to bury.

Because it's probably not a clear-cut thing, they most likely don't buy a license and decide immediately (or even after the first figure) all the figures they will and will not release.

In the case of '300' they might've been clear on their plans for a while now but for others (like 'Sucker Punch' where they haven't even released a figure) it might not be. They might not know if there's demand, previous figures from the line might've sold less than expected or are still lining store shelves, they might not know if they have the option of doing more or it might be complicated, other more sure things might come up, time might go by and interest might die, etc, etc.

As well, maybe I'm wrong but they released a number of figures from the film 'The Spirit' and I thought that sold poorly for them, wasn't that line viewed as a failure? If so, it seems not unreasonable that they might fear a repeat of that. If 'The Spirit' wasn't a failure then certainly something they released at some time must've been a failure, no? It's not a situation of 'Release it, no matter what it is, and they will buy the entire run of what we make, we'll be fine.'

Last edited:
Back