1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine sent me this and I don't need it. Up for grabs - it should work until 11:59 PST!
neon.jpg

SS just gave away 20 on their live show on Facebook. They just showed the codes on the screen for a few seconds each. So, go play the last few minutes of the most recent live stream. If you're quick (and lucky) you may snag one that hasn't been claimed yet.

Cool. Glad some of you guys were able to redeem what you could. The cards were quickly flashed for about 3 secs each and maybe after the third one or so I figured I'd snap a picture and got quite a few. Quickly posted what I did and not all of the earlier snaps as I figured folks were already busy redeeming them.

Cool. Glad some of you guys were able to redeem what you could. The cards were quickly flashed for about 3 secs each and maybe after the third one or so I figured I'd snap a picture and got quite a few. Quickly posted what I did and not all of the earlier snaps as I figured folks were already busy redeeming them.

Hey, thanks very much for your hard work, I appreciated having a shot at snagging one :hi5:

SS just gave away 20 on their live show on Facebook. They just showed the codes on the screen for a few seconds each. So, go play the last few minutes of the most recent live stream. If you're quick (and lucky) you may snag one that hasn't been claimed yet.

Tried them all, 2 looked like they where going to go through, but did not work at check out. Congrats to those that got them!! And for the guys posting the info, Thank you!!

This tells me they have a huge amount of these to give that many codes out.

I wondered about the wording:

Should any pieces remain available after the convention has ended, they will be offered for Pre-Order through Sideshow.com in the future

Why 'pre-order' if they're already in stock?

Back