1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure SS will distribute this one?
Btw, why people on Ebay said this one will be picked up on SDCC, so confused lol

Are you sure SS will distribute this one?
Btw, why people on Ebay said this one will be picked up on SDCC, so confused lol

No one really knows for sure (well besides SS/Hot Toys) but guessing they are just speculating.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SS put up Darkside Anakin for pre-order with shipping..... hopefully its only a matter of time before this goes up!

CCG expo ended yesterday, and I saw a few posts up that the shanghai Disney store will get it on the 15/16th so hopefully next week we will know.

SS put up Darkside Anakin for pre-order with shipping..... hopefully its only a matter of time before this goes up!

CCG expo ended yesterday, and I saw a few posts up that the shanghai Disney store will get it on the 15/16th so hopefully next week we will know.

I hope you're right. I keep seeing FB posts were people are putting up screen shots of SS chats where the rep states they won't be getting it

I hope you're right. I keep seeing FB posts were people are putting up screen shots of SS chats where the rep states they won't be getting it

Putting up Sith Anakin nearly 2 weeks before the con even though they said it wouldn't happen until after is a huge indication that they aren't honest or have no idea what's going on. It's not the first time either. Asking them about something that isn't already available on their site is almost always useless.

That being said, I'd say there is a chance SSC won't get Neon Iron Man, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they do.

Last edited:
The que lines have been heavy this year for the exclusives in Asia and selling out fast. There definitely seems to be a influx of new collectors to the space and a seemingly decrease in production figures.

With that said, Shanghai Disney is requiring passports to buy this piece so they can limit it to 1 per buyer/passport. I don’t know if they have always done this but that seems to be a leading indication they do not have many of these and are definitely trying to give people a better chance without scalpers and flippers having a run at many of them.

If they haven't offered yet for SDCC, I'd assume there's a customs issue or similar. SS needs to know what amount of space they'll need (lots of stock is usually held in teamster-land, away from booth) well in advance, so that could be an issue, too.

In any case, with a week to go, seems like a big snafu.

SS won’t be getting this. It’s too close to the show to account for how many they’ll need on hand. I’ve asked numerous reps and the only exclusive on hand is Sith Anakin.

It was never stated anywhere that it would be at SDCC, people just assumed it would be because of the way Sith Anakin was handled.

It was never stated anywhere that it would be at SDCC, people just assumed it would be because of the way Sith Anakin was handled.

Exactly, all of these are "toyfair exclusives" or "Summer exclusives" Sdcc is just a convenient toyfair for some to be sold at, Midas didnt go up till after sdcc from what I recall and didnt ship till November. dont know until we know

Couldn't figure out a good spot for this post, but maybe here in case anyone is shelling out the cash for this...

New eBay code: PRIMOSALE - 15% off (Max discount $100). Happy hunting :hi5:

Thanks for the heads up. Put the coupon to good use on a 47.

Back