1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After finally seeing the movie I was think about the accessories add on. 1) that exclusive BD mask really shouldn’t be an ex. In fact this kit should t have an exclusive. 2) hot toys should of also included a BD helmet with 1/2 Tony’s face exposed from the damaged nano tech. 3) like many suggested the 4 blasters that come off his back in the New York City fight. I think that would have been good for the money they wanted for this.

I agree - they really should have done something to show that this suit is nanotech. Would have been really cool and would have stood out from the rest of the suits.

iron man.jpg

Those back blaster units could be fitted across the stand similar to the mark 47 pods with flame effects. a UK retailer has this pack & figure for a total of £720 or $937 +pp. wow

This may have already been addressed earlier in the thread, but I really hope the sales numbers on this accessory pack tanks hard.

It’s setting a bad precedent for this already expensive hobby. Making a great figure with cool accessories is no longer good enough, now you have “standard” and “deluxe” versions. Now watch as future releases will be bare bones with only interchangeable hands included (yet still with a $240-250 price tag) and if you want the “good stuff” then you’ll have to buy the accessory pack.

Anyone cancel with their NRDs? I'm still undecided if I'll pick this guy up. I'm guessing if bbts or TD have more when they are released and dont jack the price up like they always do I probably will. By then there should more footage if not IW2 movie should be out to see if I'll wait another year for the final iron man suit

Wow your so right the first pick he has a under over effect on his forearms I didn’t realize that.. maybe down the line hot toys will add those bites and pieces to either the figure release or the accessory kit. Don’t forget they did a few weeks ago post an update on the “wings” or boosters on his back like they added more to them since the movie was released so it is a possibility they could engineer some more stuff.

There is always the chance that Hot Toys won’t release another Iron Man for Infiinity War part two, just another accessory pack. Unless there is a Mark 51.

There is no way they don't put out a iron man figure after IW2. He's their cash cow. Every iron man movie or any movie that had iron man in it had a new suit made. Although your suggestion would be nice knowing you had the final suit, for a short while.

There is always the chance that Hot Toys won’t release another Iron Man for Infiinity War part two, just another accessory pack. Unless there is a Mark 51.

There's no way there won't be a 'Final' Iron Man for A4. Right now, the Mark 50 totally couldn't win against Thanos. The next armor for Tony will be victorious.

If HT included even just those back blasters or whatever they are called I may be more inclined to buy the accessories, there just aren’t any I would really use to display the figure with. The accessories that come with it work just fine for my purposes.

Things change. I was under the impression there was time travel in A4, which means revisiting past suits. Although maybe there is an Iron Man time travel suit in the movie. Not to mention that many people believe this will be the last Avengers movie with Iron Man in it. But you are right, even if the movie offers nothing new as far as Iron Man suits go (which I doubt, in all honesty) , Hot Toys will simply repaint a previous release and call it a stealth model. Where there is a dollar to be made there is a way!
They could also just diecast (and complete) the HPP armors. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back