1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. [emoji846]It’s just good to hear somewhat of confirmation. I take “leaked” concept art with a grain of salt even though they are usually close.

I know I’ll be crucified for being optimistic, but maybe, just maybe we will get to use these accessories with A4 Iron Man too when that releases.... that’s sort of what I’m getting at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which Concept Art do you mean?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Isn’t he “stuck” on titan? And since we don’t know if the drones are self replicating, he could have a MK1 junker style suit at some point.

I don't think the Mark L would be the last one. Especially even with the Russos say the Mark L would be the best one Tony will ever produce. Looking at the resources.. or at least new resources he has in hand, he'll definitely make a suit that is probably part Vibranium and part Uru metal judging by all the new places and characters that were introduced in BP and IW. There's no way Tony will take a loss and not upgrade himself. It just not part of his character to be stuck in a rut. Just look at Iron Man 2. He got stuck in a rut with the Palladium poisoning. He over-came it with his smarts and tech.

Most likely it will just be an upgrade to the 50. Same suit but more powerful.

Starlords ship is most likely there as long as it wasn’t crushed by the moon Thanos threw at them. This is probably how they will get back

When Iron Man was going toe-to-toe with Thanos, near the end of the fight it seemed Tony was getting thrashed so badly that his armor was running out of nanobots and was relocating them from his legs to his arms to protect himself... In that case an upgrade could be more nano-bots, or somehow more resilient nano-bots... Maybe Shuri could help with that... Or, he places more nano-pods around his body, or even IN his body to regenerate the armor and weapons faster. He could upgrade, but at this point the armor would just look anyway he wanted it to at any time. He must have chosen that design for a reason. Maybe that is the pinnacle Iron Man design.

Most likely it will just be an upgrade to the 50. Same suit but more powerful.

Starlords ship is most likely there as long as it wasn’t crushed by the moon Thanos threw at them. This is probably how they will get back

Thor has Stormbreaker so he can pretty much go wherever he wants in an instant so there's that possibility.

When Iron Man was going toe-to-toe with Thanos, near the end of the fight it seemed Tony was getting thrashed so badly that his armor was running out of nanobots and was relocating them from his legs to his arms to protect himself... In that case an upgrade could be more nano-bots, or somehow more resilient nano-bots... Maybe Shuri could help with that... Or, he places more nano-pods around his body, or even IN his body to regenerate the armor and weapons faster. He could upgrade, but at this point the armor would just look anyway he wanted it to at any time. He must have chosen that design for a reason. Maybe that is the pinnacle Iron Man design.

After rewatching Infinity War last night , I’m under the impression that he reinstalled the nano deployment and arc directly into his body, from the conversation he had with Pepper.

I gotta say after watching the film again I love this suit.

I was all but sure I was going to be ok cancelling this figure after the crazy accessory pack price, but I was stupid and told myself I wanted to watch the movie before I made my final decision. Now I’m in the same boat, I very much so love this suit and what it can do, even if the accessories were only in the scenes for a few nano seconds themselves. I might have to sell off another figure to compensate for my armor lust :(

lol

My HT Anakin arrived today. Anyone ever get the feeling when a long awaited figure arrives...you get a mental tick being ticked off and then you can switch gears into a completely different figure?

My HT Anakin arrived today. Anyone ever get the feeling when a long awaited figure arrives...you get a mental tick being ticked off and then you can switch gears into a completely different figure?

Oh yeah...totally me...I actually have a checklist on my phone...once a fig arrives I have a mental and then physical check and once it’s been initially posed, on to the next. :rotfl

Just watched the movie for the first time today. Besides that watched a few scenes online. I have to say I really do enjoy this suit and his toe to toe with Thanos. I do have a concern though that tony won’t be getting this epic one on one in the next movie due to “others” possibly being more of a physical challenge. This will probably be the suit to get since there’s a possibility he be more toned down to kick off the new characters like captain marvel.

Just watched the movie for the first time today. Besides that watched a few scenes online. I have to say I really do enjoy this suit and his toe to toe with Thanos. I do have a concern though that tony won’t be getting this epic one on one in the next movie due to “others” possibly being more of a physical challenge. This will probably be the suit to get since there’s a possibility he be more toned down to kick off the new characters like captain marvel.
What did you think of the movie overall?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

What did you think of the movie overall?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I thought it was fantastic! I really enjoyed the unfolding of the story and how the groups of MCU characters formed. Thought all characters got appropriate spotlight in the film (except Scott and Clint :/) and I loved Thanos!!!! MCU deff needed him for a overhaul from what were used to seeing. Thought the film had good joking moments and a lot of tear jerkers!! Really blown away by it to say the least.

Back