1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I'm sorry, but $243 is insulting, even more so considering that the base figure costs more than $400 and comes with very few accessories.

We're looking at a grand total of exactly $650 (plus two separate shipping costs for two separate items) to have a truly complete figure, a cost surpassed only by Hulkbuster.

Last edited:
$243? Literally making the figure $650 lmao! Thanks but no thanks HT. Only wanted like 2 of those accys anyways. Would rather take that $243 and order a different IW figure.

This should have been included with the fig, if not kept under $100. Whe Hot Toys is getting ridiculous, Sideshow has crossed the lone with pricing. I actually think they are gouging on Hot Toys stuff to make their own overpriced mostly junk look reasonably priced comparatively. They stand to make more money afterall both ways. Increasing their margins on the 3rd party stuff and charging $250 for a fig in house that probably costs them 1/5th of that.

Yeah, I’m passing on the accessory pack for now...I’ve got a bunch of pre-orders already and I’m still waiting for a few figs to pop up as well. No room for a figure priced accessory pack at the moment.

Just cancled my Mark L preorder. 600 Bucks for a complete 1/6 is much too expensive.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Probably going to do the same...

Can’t wait to see if they are going to make the Endor Luke a accessory pack or not, not good if this is the new format..

This should have been included with the fig, if not kept under $100. Whe Hot Toys is getting ridiculous, Sideshow has crossed the lone with pricing. I actually think they are gouging on Hot Toys stuff to make their own overpriced mostly junk look reasonably priced comparatively. They stand to make more money afterall both ways. Increasing their margins on the 3rd party stuff and charging $250 for a fig in house that probably costs them 1/5th of that.

HT had it listed at $200. KGHobby has had it up for a week now at $227 and after shipping it was $249 to my house. I think it's a very low production set that Hot Toys are trying to make money back by charging a higher price.

Still crazy money and i guessing in the future the accessory pack might be kind of rare.

oh wow, that price is insane. I'll keep my order for the figure itself but sheesh. Museum pose with RDJ head for the win (and for the wallet :lol )

Yeah I'm going with the RDJ head as well. I think more relaxed poses look better on this armor anyway due to the shoulder design. The gap looks crazy with dynamic poses.

$243 is just too much. I don't even use the "reindeer games" accessories on my Mk6 for display. Just when I wanted to take a few pictures.

$240 for something that should be $50-$75 MAX. :rotfl

You have to pay $650+ for a complete 12 inch Iron Man figure. :lol :lol Go home Hot Toys you're drunk.

HT had it listed at $200. KGHobby has had it up for a week now at $227 and after shipping it was $249 to my house. I think it's a very low production set that Hot Toys are trying to make money back by charging a higher price.

Still crazy money and i guessing in the future the accessory pack might be kind of rare.

Thing is, why have a very low production of the accessory set? Anybody getting the MK50 will most likely want the extra weapons. There is interest. There is no need to have low production of it and jack up the price. The accessory set is still not complete without the repulsor cannon, only one piece probably has minimal diecast, no LEDs, very late release date, and high price. The whole thing is just *****ty. At best, this should be around $100.

You can still get the suit just skip the accessory pack.

I'm not sure how much of a special edition that faceplate is. KGHobby is the only other place i see the set and it has the faceplate.

Back