1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must admit, after seeing the film, and witnessing what this suit can do, I'm more tempted to get this one, and the design's growing on me.

If I am Hot Toys, I release this one with how it was shown and then release another "deluxe" or battle damaged version with more weapons and parts of his armor missing / damaged. And then finally release a 1/4 scale one with everything for maximum revenues.

If I am Hot Toys, I release this one with how it was shown and then release another "deluxe" or battle damaged version with more weapons and parts of his armor missing / damaged. And then finally release a 1/4 scale one with everything for maximum revenues.

Wow you're scumbag greedy head your hire you can start asap:)

Wow you're scumbag greedy head your hire you can start asap:)

haha i am not preordering this one because i am confident this will happen. look at their track record. i would be surprised if another version of this is not released given how prominent iron man was in the movie and how the armor was so versatile

haha i am not preordering this one because i am confident this will happen. look at their track record. i would be surprised if another version of this is not released given how prominent iron man was in the movie and how the armor was so versatile

I don’t know how confident I would be. At least not in them doing it anytime soon. The 42,43,45,46,47 have all only had a single release. So far really only the older plastic stuff got multiples or redos.

in IW2 Friday will pilot 100 Hulkbuster size MK51s against Thanos while Tony is home controling everything with sunglasses while in his underwear eating doughnuts :lol

in IW2 Friday will pilot 100 Hulkbuster size MK51s against Thanos while Tony is home controling everything with sunglasses while in his underwear eating doughnuts :lol

Sounds a little like the avengers assemble cartoon.

I am a little dissapointed in the add ons for this. I don't see the clamps he used, some of the bombs as well as the other things mentioned already. I wonder if another "deluxe" will come?

I hope that Hot Toys will not release a separate "deluxe" version because the price for this figure is already very high. I ordered this figure hoping that they will add additional accessories to it due to the high price.

Looks like there is an exclusive version with a mini holo mk 50. Exclusive to whatever event/location these were taken at. Useless. They can keep it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I still believe its iron spider even tho he calls it '17-A' or something. Theres also a magazine article which says mk 48 is a duplicate of 50 or a prototype but not sure thats official

Assuming the toy makers have the right info and this one is correctly the Mark 50, then the absence is probably deliberate and we might see 48 or 49 in the next film (whichever one isn't Hulkbuster 2). Depending on how much time passes when the next film starts, Tony might need to grab another suit considering this one is thrashed, maybe just happening to be an older model that we didn't see yet. Or maybe it's Rescue.

What is also conspicuous is the IW art book where I would expect some more details about all these design choices isn't coming out till November, suggesting there is probably something they don't want to expand on till the A4 trailers start dropping.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Gotta be honest, I don't think any of that required a spoiler tag... That being said, I had suggested the possibility of 48 being the Iron Spider suit not too long ago, but after thinking about it more, I doubt Tony would number an armor he made for someone else in his numbering system. But, I think that the A17 designation was just whatever compartment the suit happened to be in that it ejected from at the Avengers compound.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Then all the fanfic explanations come out, the wikis all get edited, and people take it as gospel.. Last I read the Iron Man wiki had Mark 45 as being vibranium, presumably because of the whole Wakanda/vibranium thing going on the background.. I mean, was there ever anything official to suggest the 45 was vibranium? lol..

Assuming the toy makers have the right info and this one is correctly the Mark 50, then the absence is probably deliberate and we might see 48 or 49 in the next film (whichever one isn't Hulkbuster 2). Depending on how much time passes when the next film starts, Tony might need to grab another suit considering this one is thrashed, maybe just happening to be an older model that we didn't see yet. Or maybe it's Rescue.

What is also conspicuous is the IW art book where I would expect some more details about all these design choices isn't coming out till November, suggesting there is probably something they don't want to expand on till the A4 trailers start dropping.

Couldn’t Iron Spider fit that non-existent Mark number?

Edit: I guess I’m late to the party, I just read the spoiler comments. 🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm kind of surprised that the "Art of the Movie" book on this isn't coming out until November, the one that just came out is "the road to infinity war" which is just a recap of everything to this point, but usually those are good references as far as Mark numbers, etc. Hopefully we find out sooner though.

Back