1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah the RDJ sculpts from 46, 47, 50 all look the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious, for those who have or were planning to pre-order this figure
Spoiler Spoiler:
how are you feeling after seeing the film? Personally I liked the armor a lot in the movie but the figure doesn't seem to capture the sleek, second skin type of look from the film.

Spoiler Spoiler:
how are you feeling after seeing the film? Personally I liked the armor a lot in the movie but the figure doesn't seem to capture the sleek, second skin type of look from the film.

I agree. It just looks like a Mark 45 type armor rather than the second skin look from the film. I'm not sure how they could have gone about making it look more film accurate, but it's one thing that's kept me from pre-ordering, along with the ridiculous price.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I took a 360 on this figure with more recent pics, when the first artwork was showing up on the SDCC poster, and you could see the sleek shoulders, etc, I was all in
DFpRStaW0AAKBZX.jpg

Then the figure came out with that price tag and it was like ooooo bit steep, probably not in.

Then these recent pics made me come back, I think it looks great in a museum pose just straight on, once the dynamic poses come out, you lose that sleekness, but these pics had me all the way back in
3801213fb80e7bece3cd8a86232eb9389b506b46.jpg
d058ccbf6c81800afd000769bd3533fa838b47f4.jpg

Btw, and sorry if I missed this in the thread already, but since this is the Mk 50, where were the 48 and 49? I assume one of those is the Hulkbuster, but what about the other?

Btw, and sorry if I missed this in the thread already, but since this is the Mk 50, where were the 48 and 49? I assume one of those is the Hulkbuster, but what about the other?

I still believe its iron spider even tho he calls it '17-A' or something. Theres also a magazine article which says mk 48 is a duplicate of 50 or a prototype but not sure thats official

I hadn’t said anything on this thread yet, because I decided to go into infinity war 100% dark, without watching any trailers or looking at any images, and I’ve gotta say, I fell in love with this suit as soon as it showed up. The price is pretty bad especially as it’s over $500 in Canada, but if it comes with other accessories I’m all in, plus it’ll be out right around avengers 4’s release.

The iron man suits I have so far are mark 7 from avengers and mark 45 from age of ultron, so I’m kinda bound to have this one.

In regards to the number being 50, and us not knowing which is 48 or 49, I’m thinking maybe:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I feel like HT is going to make a variant version of this armor, maybe BD and/or with more or different accessories.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I feel like HT is going to make a variant version of this armor, maybe BD and/or with more or different accessories.

It’s been leaked that this likely will be coming with more accessories if we are to believe the screenshot posted yesterday.
a46113053d28865b26534f37425d226c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NO new Star-Lord.... even though he has rocket boots now?

And what's up with IronMan -- he never had those wings open.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

3 times and you..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back