1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will wait for whatever comes out for IW Part 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious, for those who have or were planning to pre-order this figure
Spoiler Spoiler:
how are you feeling after seeing the film? Personally I liked the armor a lot in the movie but the figure doesn't seem to capture the sleek, second skin type of look from the film.

I have to admit it was certainly a factor. But it was mostly because it is so different to the Avengers 1 and Avengers 2 figures I have of him. Mark VI was kind of the ultimate form of the design process Tony started with the Mark II. The 43 was the full working version of the next phase started with the 42 and visually it represents the 42-47 era for me, and now we have Infinity War technology. (although the 45 visually has more in common with this suit than the suits that followed it)

I seriously hope more accessories are included with this figure. I mean, this thing kicks the snot out of the mk 6 in regards to weaponry.

I’m also dying for a war machine mk 4.. I thought the 3 was a literal war machine, the 3 bites the 4’s dust.

I’m interested to see if tony even wears a different suit in the finale.

It might be an unpopular opinion but I think
Spoiler Spoiler:
But I'm all for more figures, so either way I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Either BBTS lied about their stock to make it seem like they were low/out of stock (wouldn't put it past them) or they increased their order, but it's looks like the Mark L is back up for PO if anyone was looking to buy from there.

Spoiler Spoiler:

We've seen pics of Cap in a different suit while filming for the second movie

Spoiler Spoiler:

We also don't how much (if any time will pass between movies). I might start off at the end of this one or maybe a year ot two will have passed. I think the latter would be much more interesting just to see
Spoiler Spoiler:

There was one brief shot with the wings open.

Definitely.

When, I don't remember it? The suit did so much. I wish this had more of the "hand-weapons".

2nd viewing I caught that he used "battering ram" arms for a split second. Kind of like the 'go to sleep' HB arm, but they were flat at the ends. This is on Titan vs Thanos.

The simulated scuffs and wear marks look good on the other iron man armors but shouldn't this one be pristine since it's made of nanomachines and doesn't actually have paint on it to get scuffed up?

I am a little dissapointed in the add ons for this. I don't see the clamps he used, some of the bombs as well as the other things mentioned already. I wonder if another "deluxe" will come?

Hopefully they’re actually going to try to incorporate additional accessories and it’s not lip service.

Potential additional accessories:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think the first three would add enough value to either push people on the fence over or satisfy people who are begrudgingly buying it. And it wouldn’t be that difficult for them to do.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
As I mentioned earlier I really just want some battle damage pieces to swap out.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm on the fence on this suit. I like its sleek looks, but the exaggerated trapezius section looks bad to me. That said, I'd love to get a battle damaged version of this suit.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back