1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i’m so bitter that i haven’t got an e-mail yet & its appears (from my point of view, which very biased!) that everyone else got one :(

i was one of the lucky ones to get their dr strange in that first batch from sideshow back in february, so win some, lose some :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i’m so bitter that i haven’t got an e-mail yet & its appears (from my point of view, which very biased!) that everyone else got one :(

i was one of the lucky ones to get their dr strange in that first batch from sideshow back in february, so win some, lose some :p

not true i didn’t receive an email and i placed in January. i had my payment plan set and then closer to release i changed it to pay in full for the balance. my final payment won’t be charged til it ships for some reason

i wonder if this screwed up my chances

not true i didn’t receive an email and i places in January. i had my payment plan sent and then closer to release i changed it to pay in full for the balance. my final payment won’t be charged til it ships for some reason

i wonder if this screwed up my chances

I did the same thing. Changed my final payment from April 20th to single payment. We might not get an e-mail notice until a couple days before it ships, assuming we are in the first batch. I pre-ordered the Mk 50 on Sideshow in early December 2018.

for those that guy the email from sideshow...

when did you guys preorder also are you all in the same location ?
I ordered July 30 when they finally showed the accessory pack. Surprised I am receiving this before Black Panther (both were not day 1 pre-orders).

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I did the same thing. Changed my final payment from April 20th to single payment. We might not get an e-mail notice until a couple days before it ships, assuming we are in the first batch. I pre-ordered the Mk 50 on Sideshow in early December 2018.

yea i wonder...

my final payment at the time showed may 5th. i don’t know if that was because that’s the batch i was in or because they just knew april 5 wouldn’t be late enough and i had mine set to the 5th of each month

Hey anyone, I have a serious issue that maybe someone could help me with.

After posing up my Mk. L and finding a nice shelf to display it on, every other figure, especially other armors, just look completely outdated and dull.

WHAT DO I DO?

Just put the Mk. L back in the box?

Oh and any “just send it to me answers” will not work because if I did decide to give it away, I already know who I’d donate it to.

Thank you in advance!

After posing up my Mk. L and finding a nice shelf to display it on, every other figure, especially other armors, just look completely outdated and dull.

WHAT DO I DO?

Oh and any “just send it to me answers” will not work because if I did decide to give it away, I already know who I’d donate it to.

Thank you in advance!

You will probably feel the same way about the 50 when the next armor comes out. So I guess you are just caught in a never ending cycle.

You will probably feel the same way about the 50 when the next armor comes out. So I guess you are just caught in a never ending cycle.

I wish you were right. I’m a big time HT IM collector so I have experience with that “never ending cycle” stuff. I honestly feel that the only 2 that could possibly compete with it (and I’m just talking shelf presence) would be the diecast Mk. VII or the Mk. LXXXV.

I wish you were right. I’m a big time HT IM collector so I have experience with that “never ending cycle” stuff. I honestly feel that the only 2 that could possibly compete with it (and I’m just talking shelf presence) would be the diecast Mk. VII or the Mk. LXXXV.

Personally the mark I is my favorite (1.0 or 2.0). Its just a preference I guess.

Personally the mark I is my favorite (1.0 or 2.0). Its just a preference I guess.

Hellz yeah bro; I love the Mk. I. Besides HT, I also collect statues and have had the SSC/LR Mk. I 1/4 statue since it was released and is one of my favorite pieces. The only reason that my Mk. I 2.0 is currently boxed up is because I’m trying to work up the nerve to sell it before the inevitable Diecast 3.0 is announced.

Honestly, I think the Mk. I 3.0 and Mk. LXXXV would look fantastic together and not because they represent “bookends” of the MCU IM line. To me the 85 is a really cool kickback to the old comics IM suit that was basically the successor of the old comics “Iron Lung” armor.

Last edited:

WHAT DO I DO?

Thank you in advance!

If you have other IW or non-Iron Man Marvel figures, my suggestion is to display the 50 with those. Although the armor will still be shiny, it won't look as bad especially if you are displaying the 50 with figures with a cloth costume. If I were looking at the display, I will think that it is natural for IM to look shinier because his costume is made of metal while Cap or Black Widow (just to pick some examples) are not wearing costumes made of metal.

WHAT DO I DO?

Thank you in advance!

I have a Multi-Level Display Cabinet
The middle level (Chest Level) showcase my Favorite Avengers and Main Characters (with the Latest Iron Man Armor)
The waist level is made to looked like a Semi Iron Man Armor Storage Diorama were you can find other secondary characters along with out dated Armors

WHAT DO I DO?

Thank you in advance!

What I would usually do is to pose that unique figure (in your case, Mark50) against a foe.
Or display it with other/various iconic characters (not necessarily MCU). For example Batman, Superman, Wolverine, Matrix Neo, Terminator, Star Wars characters, etc.

Hope that helps :)

WHAT DO I DO?

Thank you in advance!

Wait, so you’re saying the Mark V even looks outdated to the 50?

I would’ve said put it next to the V for a kind of evolution, suitcase tech to nano tech.

But maybe just display it with all the non IM Infinity War figures.

WHAT DO I DO?

Thank you in advance!

Keep the 50, put the 5 & 47 back in their boxes and dm me! :wink1:

So are some of you getting your email notice for shipping yet? Just wondering if they are about to get him in stock soon. I read someone is getting theirs and IW Doctor Strange on the 30th.

Back