1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are some of you getting your email notice for shipping yet? Just wondering if they are about to get him in stock soon. I read someone is getting theirs and IW Doctor Strange on the 30th.

Yep mine ships Tuesday. So stoked. This was the first IW figure I had ordered. Now it’s the last one I’m buying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I crazy or did HT just announce the reissue of a figure not totally released yet...

ah k, I see it on their facebook
To celebrate the grand opening of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame, Hot Toys is pleased to reissue the 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark L Collectible Figure specially made in diecast for passionate fans to complete their marvelous collection!

Skillfully crafted based on Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man in Avengers: Infinity War, the highly detailed 1/6th scale diecast figure features a newly painted head sculpt with striking likeness, an interchangeable helmeted head with metallic red, gold and silver colored painting, LED light-up functions scattered throughout the armor, a variety of Mark L weapons including LED light-up Nano Repulsor Cannon, Hand Cannon, a pair of Controlled Flight Thrusters on the back, and specially designed figure stand with movie logo.

Don’t miss the opportunity to show off this remarkable Iron Man figure among your friends!

59586848_10156208720062344_7163595757092601856_o.jpg

It's their last chance and the basicly want to up their orders . Make some more Thors

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
But it’s still available to pre-order. It’s not like it was a limited run release or that the reissue has any apparent differences. It’s a weird release.

My guess is this is for Asian market? I think this has been out there for a while.

I almost bought this today. But was able to resist. Its a lot of money. If the accessory pack drops in price to say $100 or so, I'll probably regret not picking it up.

I'm almost tempted. I missed out on the Mark L (I'm in Asia) so the reissue might be good for people like me.

How do you reissue something that is not even currently fulfilled? Weird flex HT...but okay. :cuckoo:

Maybe someone got excited and over-ordered the production of the accessory sets and now they need to move some more figures to balance it out.

Good news though for those who missed out on the first round and don’t necessarily want to order from Sideshow.

Back