1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome, can't seem to find one with the arc reactor

Sent from a point in space and time

I believe the Super MC one includes the arc reactor, but it isn't pictured. There's an auction on eBay with just the arc reactor piece claiming it's from that set at least. Or I'm just hopeful since that's the clothing set I ordered with the idea it was included!

I believe the Super MC one includes the arc reactor, but it isn't pictured. There's an auction on eBay with just the arc reactor piece claiming it's from that set at least. Or I'm just hopeful since that's the clothing set I ordered with the idea it was included!

Posted just a few pages back in this thread, yes the SuperMC set did end up with the arc reactor included, you just have to attach it yourself

I guess I'll add this in here too, for the unsuited Infinity War look the Supermc Toys "Nano Combat Suit" shipped and actually did end up coming with the arc (despite none of the photos or even the box it comes in showing it before)- you just have to apply it yourself. Also included some hand sleeves to give the jacket the thumb holes look. Put it on a cheap loose body and unpainted head I had close at hand just to check it out, still need to order proper body to use with this suit. Came out nice!

U6Ny47T.jpg

Decided to glue a thin neodymium magnet from my pile on the back of the arc and put another magnet behind the shirt, so its not permanent. Works alright for a quick fix

iMyiN2S.jpg

Anyone think we'll get this guy a lot earlier than June? Considering everything has been moved up a few months. I hope so =)

I think things that impacted moving up were:
1) Decreased production of Justice League figures. I don't think the production demand was quite as high given the movie bombed.
2) Tariffs
3) A4 is being released very close to A3, and figures getting moved up are going to likely have new figures later this year. Figures delayed (Panther, Gamora) are not likely to get rereleases.
4) Iron man and War Machine figures sell. They can ignore the rules above. HT produces a ton of them, and even with multiples being released in the same year, they still sell well world-wide.

It doesn’t seem like HT gets the Iron Mans out early if they require new armor molds (like this one), at least in the last several cases. If anything they have a small delay.

for those that have seen the supposed pics of “mark 85” floating around

do you think that it’s accurate or do you think it’s concept.

to me it looks like the concept 46 which makes believe it’s that

i think if anything were getting a battle damaged mark L. call me crazy but i think the mark L is the last armor

Hate to disrupt the conversation (I'll delete it soon after), but does anyone have the link to the diecast Mark VII thread? Either I'm blind or I'm not using the search button effectively.

for those that have seen the supposed pics of “mark 85” floating around

do you think that it’s accurate or do you think it’s concept.

to me it looks like the concept 46 which makes believe it’s that

i think if anything were getting a battle damaged mark L. call me crazy but i think the mark L is the last armor

Probably concept, or something he wears at the beginning of the movie.

My hope is Tony goes to the SHIELD warehouse, and spends a week with the Destroyer armor to get something able to take some hits from cosmic blasts.

considering they posted final version pics of black panther, strange set to ship 2/7, and thanos pictures...would you say that iron man would release sooner rather than later?

is it the only IW figure that hasn’t been finalized yet? correction: bucky barnes but he’s set to release after iron man anyway

do you think this puts him to before the april-june frame?

Back