1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more strike in to usher in the implosion of 1/6 collecting- now everyone will start upping their prices now that HT has broken the $400 barrier

I totally agree , this s$it is getting out of hand. This is the first time I've said this. We should all as collectors not buy, that's the only way to get your point across and hurt them financially. Comparing this to the Mark VI Diecast is a joke! If this whole line is expensive I will finally say SCREW HOT TOYS, my collection is pretty much finished anyways after Black Panther. I will gladly not give these fools my business.

I totally agree , this s$it is getting out of hand. This is the first time I've said this. We should all as collectors not buy, that's the only way to get your point across and hurt them financially. Comparing this to the Mark VI Diecast is a joke! If this whole line is expensive I will finally say SCREW HOT TOYS, my collection is pretty much finished anyways after Black Panther.

I agree, but there's plenty of people who have themselves convinced they have to buy every single suit regardless, so I'm sure it will do fine.

I was considering getting this until I saw the price. It includes all the usual features/accessories as other diecast Iron Men (headsculpt, lights, alternate pieces/weapons). Why would this one be so expensive?

I'm nervous to see the price on Thanos.

I was considering getting this until I saw the price. It includes all the usual features/accessories as other diecast Iron Men (headsculpt, lights, alternate pieces/weapons). Why would this one be so expensive?

I'm nervous to see the price on Thanos.

it it doesn’t even have a kool dio base.. just the same basic stand that comes with a normal figure.......

Back