1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this makes me sick to my stomach ... 407$ .. i really think i'm going to be getting out of hot toys.. prices will only go up.. even thor is now 270$ thats a 200$ figure 2 years ago

this makes me sick to my stomach ... 407$ .. i really think i'm going to be getting out of hot toys.. prices will only go up.. even thor is now 270$ thats a 200$ figure 2 years ago

and when it hit $200 we all were outraged- remember? It wasn't that long ago either

Holy damn... he's $100 more in my currency than the diecast Iron Man back in the MCU Phase 2... Just when you thought the MkVI and War Machine Mk1 were getting up there... :thud:

htprices.JPG

I thought $340 for a diecast was too high- kept me from buying Mk 47....but this in really laughable

$407 is insane. I wasn't even willing to pay the $350 range for any of the IM DC figures. I guess I'll never own one. I always told myself my threshold was $300, regardless of whether or not I felt I could afford it. That was the highest price I'd pay for a 1/6 figure. I've stuck to it so far. The only thing that would make me break that would be something insane and SW related, not Comic related. Although I still want a DC Iron Man. Was holding out for the eventual DC MK 7, my favorite armor, but not at these prices. Unless I hit the lottery or something and money becomes meaningless... :pray: .... :lol

Back