1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Surprised to see this sold out on BBTS with the deposit, usually that scares away the "just want to lock it in now" crowd. Probably going to end up using the rest of my RP on SSC to order this, just sucks that 30 of it will be used on shipping, but still drops it down to a decent price.

Had the diecast Mark 4 on pre-order but will most likely cancel that, even though it is (probably) my favorite suit, and of course the scene sitting in the donut is one of my fav scenes, but not sure if I can swing that figure and this one. Decisions, decisions....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from a point in space and time

So would you say this suit is the true "Bleeding Edge" armour?

Too bad that the 46/47 didn't show any of the over powered-ness that the MK L seems to display in IW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you order this figure at the cost of cancelling your favorite?

That's a good question, I mean I wouldn't mind both, but I did have the regular IV for a long time and ended up selling it when the diecast was announced. I really liked this armor too though :lol Maybe I'm trying to convince myself I can't have both, when I really can. Idk, indecisive is pretty much tattooed on my forehead

Haha, I get that. Doesn’t help that the already pricey diecast Iron Man figures seem to be selling out fairly quickly and aftermarket prices soaring.

Yea you aren't kidding, I went back and forth on Mark 46, ordered twice on SSC and cancelled and eventually had to find it secondary, although got a decent deal from a member here.

This is news to me, so I apologize if its been said... I'm not going back and checking every spoiler tagged post. I don't think this needs a tag.

So apparently there was an interview with howard where he said Iron Man mk 50 would likely come with more accessories than previously shown? I feel like that was likely anyway, but if true at least we can stop whining about the price.

I came across this screen shot... I'm not going to look for/watch the video because I wouldn't be able to understand it anyway.

2693bb02c38a29dc19067ca53e39050d.jpg

This is news to me, so I apologize if its been said... I'm not going back and checking every spoiler tagged post. I don't think this needs a tag.

So apparently there was an interview with howard where he said Iron Man mk 50 would likely come with more accessories than previously shown? I feel like that was likely anyway, but if true at least we can stop whining about the price.

I came across this screen shot... I'm not going to look for/watch the video because I wouldn't be able to understand it anyway.

I am not surprised if this will happen but this is great news. I had a suspicion that there will be extra accessories to be added in the future due to the high price. I won't be surprised if that's also the case for Thor, Cap, and maybe Spidey. The reason I say this is because the Infinity War Black Widow is the same price as previous releases. Thus, I don't think that the higher price is due to the "Infinity War Tax".

Thanks for sharing! :) I can't wait to get actual confirmation from Hot Toys.

So would you say this suit is the true "Bleeding Edge" armour?

Too bad that the 46/47 didn't show any of the over powered-ness that the MK L seems to display in IW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Model Prime, not Bleeding Edge. BE was biomechanical augmentation, Prime is deployable nanotech.

Don't know why it grinds my gears so much when people call it the Edge suit, but it's so clearly more inspired by Model 51 in function. If it came out of Tony's skin and bones, then it'd be Bleeding Edge.

I am not surprised if this will happen but this is great news. I had a suspicion that there will be extra accessories to be added in the future due to the high price. I won't be surprised if that's also the case for Thor, Cap, and maybe Spidey. The reason I say this is because the Infinity War Black Widow is the same price as previous releases. Thus, I don't think that the higher price is due to the "Infinity War Tax".

Thanks for sharing! :) I can't wait to get actual confirmation from Hot Toys.

Highly unlikely that anything else will be included with Spidey.
I mean, three heads; one that lights up, and the four "metal"
arms, and the extra hands seem to be a fair number of
pieces and parts.

How cool would be if Tony gets a new armor for A4 with some help by...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Its kind of old news because the Hulkbuster 2.0 has already been put up for preorder. So those comments must be a few weeks old at least.

Yea you aren't kidding, I went back and forth on Mark 46, ordered twice on SSC and cancelled and eventually had to find it secondary, although got a decent deal from a member here.

You cancelled the mark 46 twice? Then ordered it a third time on the secondary market. You want cancel the mark 4 that you have on order.

Back