1/6 Hot Toys - DX26 - Obi-Wan Kenobi Series : Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually see more Arnold Schwarzenegger than Ewan.

obi-wan-kenobi_star-wars_gallery_62ceed37731ca.jpg
Oh God yeah, good catch. The best comparison yet. Can’t unsee it now.

You guys always know the proto is not the final one.
In the case of sideshow, that means it gets worse, but HT always gets better.
It’s hard to get the rolling eyeballs right but I have faith in HT.
They won’t let me down. They never have.
Agreed, I’m optimistic we’ll see an improvement on the final version.

Bring on the Vader reveal.

I didn't want the figure from the show but, other than the head, I really like what I see and think it's a nice set. All the clothing options are great.

Why do they insist on "smoothing" out the wrinkles on older people in the Star Wars universe -- every time they do this, they lose more of the likeness (like they did with Old Leia and Han).

Seem pretty clear that HT just aren’t allowed to use Ewan’s likeness.
The show was abysmal, unintelligent, uninspired, visually drab and inconsequential so I don’t need anything from it although I can see the appeal of a Vader with cracked helmet and a usb sabre to recreate the scenes of the red and blue light illuminating his face.

I see a wasted opportunity. This should have been a movie instead of a throw away streaming show! Seeing these characters on a TV show was not right! Added how Disney managed to even destroy the beauty that was once a lightsaber make me sad. Worse than EVA was the brightness of the lightsabers!!
Yeah in retrospect they really should have just made it a movie, as there was clearly not enough material for a 6 episode series. Probably could have ditched the lame Inquisitors completely.

Yeah in retrospect they really should have just made it a movie, as there was clearly not enough material for a 6 episode series. Probably could have ditched the lame Inquisitors completely.

Or just not make a show about events we all know didn't happen. A 10 hour loop of Kenobi chopping sushi would have been a better and more accurate story of what Kenobi was up to while waiting for Luke to grow up.

Back