1/6 Hot Toys - DX26 - Obi-Wan Kenobi Series : Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing the lightsaber uses the same LED, but is just powered by USB instead of battery.
Yep, although with a bit of luck they do use a brighter LED.

I think other companies have used a socket on the underside of a boot. Only issue with that is he has to be on the base of course.....

You can’t compare the two since one is a proto and Ewan does age..he’s not immortal :lol
I'm talking more about the redness.

Looking at it more closely. I think if the skin colouring was more like the ROTJ version and eyes were not to the side, it would look a lot better.

FB_IMG_1657728703618.jpg

Idk. I see this and I think he needs an EpiPen.. he looks like he's having an allergic reaction to shellfish and his face is swollen.

FB_IMG_1657728719956.jpg

I know they'll tweak it. It could come out great. I LOVE everything else about this figure. Especially the new lightsaber stuff. I'd love to use my lightsaber light ups and such more but that's just too much of a pain. Base is excellent. When they want to, they can do great bases. And I love the box with the Hilts.

I'm talking more about the redness.

Looking at it more closely. I think if the skin colouring was more like the ROTJ version and eyes were not to the side, it would look a lot better.
Whatever the case..I think most casual collectors will be waiting for the final battle outfit version..we know it’s coming

There will have to be a wire, but probably just hidden under his outfit. There's probably a small connector next to his wrist that you plug into the hilt.
That’s what I thought..even customizers with advanced SFX backgrounds made LED custom 1/6 sabers with a wire ..there is no way around it

Maybe HT was tired of hearing about how collectors were saying they don’t even use the extra LED arm accessory from previous versions and think it’s a waste of button cell batteries ..so they want to try this USB option :dunno

Not the best sculpt. Hopefully gets fixed before release.

USB saber and the base look great. Just need a battle damaged Vader to pair with him and create by far the most epic scene from the show.

Sculpt is bad. outfit is serviceable. USB saber is intriguing.

I do not have an Obi-Wan. I might get an ROTS head and body, and buy this one for the outfit. Would much rather just buy the CW version, though.

It would be funny if we still had to switch out the arm, just now it’s USB instead of battery.

And close the mouth. Geez. What’s with the mouth breather sculpts all of a sudden. The new Wolverine has the same thing going on.

88A80513-E63A-4207-850E-32CD3FFF492C.jpeg

Back