1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen any in hand pics with the Snowspeeder Like helmet. Just the on below from HT when the DX24/25 Bespin Luke was reveleaed
427660-Hot-Toys-Official---Star-Wars-The-Empire-Strikes-Back-16th-scale-Luke-Skywalker-Bespin-col...png
I feel like they could have trotted out the rest of the figures to showcase this. :lol

The light up feature is surprisingly good on this saber. Is it possible to mains wire it via one of those soap reactors? Seen it done with Iron Man figures but never a lightsaber.

Was considering going the CCFL route but although more accurate I feel they may be soo bright it dominates the display too much. This is the perfect brightness for me if only one didn't have to use those stupid batteries.

DSC_7800.JPG

Has anyone shown this new sculpt on the Snowspeeder Luke with Helmet?

The old sculpt doesn't bother me when he's all helmeted up, and I think the open mouth actually works well there, gives him more of a sense of action. But curious to see the pairing nonetheless.
Check the page before, Justin showed the sculpt with the Snowspeeder hair piece, which looks to be the best one imo.

twiWR7i.png

Good to know Bespin Luke will look great with the Snowspeeder hair. The sweaty look doesnt do it for me.

I just check it. It's alright.
If you guys didn't know, Sideshow doesn't ship in chronological order placement like Kit does. They have some weird shipping zone process or something. Usually East Coast US can be later to get orders. But... Even then it's not always the case, I got my Wonder Woman 84 really fast and I ordered her like a couple months before release, while a lot of people ordered her years ago. So I have no idea, I just know it can be frustrating to be a day 1 PO and still take weeks to months to get your figure.

Check the page before, Justin showed the sculpt with the Snowspeeder hair piece, which looks to be the best one imo.

twiWR7i.png
I actually just meant on the Snowspeeder figure itself in all the gear etc.

Seeing this pic it seems like the eye sockets look cut pretty deep on the sides. But haven't seen that in most pics.

I actually just meant on the Snowspeeder figure itself in all the gear etc.

Seeing this pic it seems like the eye sockets look cut pretty deep on the sides. But haven't seen that in most pics.
That's what I'm noticing too. It to me looks like the eye sockets suffer similar issues to what the DX07 did, where they never quite looked right, sort of like the eyelids aren't as flush as they need to be to the eyeballs.

Last edited:
Back