1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dug out some OLDer figures…surprised Plo Koon holds up. Kit on the other hand…

If assaj had a smaller head, I think she’d look pretty good next to them.

Still disappointed with QGJ’s portrait.

Anyway, just wanted to have them all hooded up. PK’s and Kit’s hood and robe SUCK.

AFAE8864-64C3-4AEF-9264-7AB9929738B5.jpeg

Looking at these photos of Luke and the Dark Trooper really makes me glad I order it with my points though I still have to pay $253 as the final balance which is pretty good. But I also still have the Standard on preorder which I might also still get and sell later or even gift it to a friend.

So I bought the head parted out, and it only came with the head and hair. I'm assuming there's a little tool for moving the eyes, but it wasn't included.

Could anyone help me figure out how the eye articulation works on this guy? Thanks in advance!

So I bought the head parted out, and it only came with the head and hair. I'm assuming there's a little tool for moving the eyes, but it wasn't included.

Could anyone help me figure out how the eye articulation works on this guy? Thanks in advance!
I suppose you could use a toothpick.

I use the tip of a mechanical pencil to move mine.

Luke looks awesome in all these photos. I wonder when Sideshow will start shipping this out.

This is a screenshot from a video review I watched. I think it was Justin’s collection.

Thanks! That looks like the best option to me. Picked up a spare Snowspeeder Luke sculpt from TA specifically for the hair piece last week. Will swap it out with the stock hair once Sideshow actually starts shipping this out.

twiWR7i.png

Back