1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they designed the shirt that the flap can fold over for his iconic look at the DS in ROTJ..I don’t think people should sell their ROTJ versions just yet..I‘m still keeping mine…however I can see HT using this sculpt to make another ROTJ version for the anniversary of ROTJ

It's the head sculpt for Luke Bespin DX 2.0 right? Not based in CGI deepfake from The Mandalorian, based in Original Trilogy.

I didn’t see any blogger pics of the figure in just his black GI design..I wonder if it’s still possible to achieve this with this figure but it wouldn’t surprise me if they give us another Luke …BOBF version just to piss us off :unsure:

I didn’t see any blogger pics of the figure in just his black GI design..I wonder if it’s still possible to achieve this with this figure but it wouldn’t surprise me if they give us another Luke …BOBF version just to piss us off :unsure:
The answer is no, it's a different outfit entirely they're both just black, and this isn't gonna come with the belt he uses. It was never intended to be a BOBF figure.

1678805194281.png

The answer is no, it's a different outfit entirely they're both just black, and this isn't gonna come with the belt he uses. It was never intended to be a BOBF figure.

View attachment 627973
So I guess HT is going to rake us collectors full of $ and make this version of Luke and I’m sure they could call it the “ Training Grogu “ version with the blue backpack

Same, didn't need the Darktrooper display.

I wish his cloak had wires in it though.

I bought a wired one from Unreal about a year ago, lol. Waiting for this release. I think he will look spectacular.

Phew glad he came out better than the prototype. Didn't preorder in fear that they would keep the prototype sculpt. Dumped $70 in rewards and placed an order for him. He's going to look great with Mando.

Hot Toys really needs to update Grogu with a full cloth outfit though. He looks terrible whenever any figure is holding him.

VlOcSqq.jpg
jB7ci7H.jpg

0KGKgZm.jpg

Phew glad he came out better than the prototype. Didn't preorder in fear that they would keep the prototype sculpt. Dumped $70 in rewards and placed an order for him. He's going to look great with Mando.

Hot Toys really needs to update Grogu with a full cloth outfit though. He looks terrible whenever any figure is holding him.

VlOcSqq.jpg
jB7ci7H.jpg

0KGKgZm.jpg

That is absolutely correct plastic Grogu is looking worse and worse as these new figures come out.

VlOcSqq.jpg
jB7ci7H.jpg

0KGKgZm.jpg
That is absolutely correct plastic Grogu is looking worse and worse as these new figures come out.
Agreed, they've gotta figure out how to do a good soft goods version so he stops looking like a ceramic lawn gnome.

looking at this guy thinking of pre ordering now that new photos are available, but still not video reviews yet

Back