1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks awesome! But personally, I hate seen just screen shot photos. Ryan does take 4k videos on his IPhone and it just helps me gauge the figure better. The little vid at the end really sold me. I could look at photos all day, but I walked into Timewalker one day and the figures on display, in person just pop right out at you.

But the first DX figures had the eyeballs connected with their Parallel Eyball Rolling System, that was the weak point, right? These are seperate rolling eyeballs, so it shouldn't be as fragile. The Avengers Hulk and Darth Maul have the same system, sure it might take a bit more work to get the eyes lined up and not have them looking like some crosseyed goofball, but they seem to handle quite well.
That's true. I love my Hulk figure.

Stick a Anakin head on this and give him a red saber and this could be a what if Sith version of him having not been defeated by Obi Wan.

Pre-ordered him from UK seller today. I’ve gone with Hong Kong sellers for the last few but price was really close this time so figured I’d stay closer to home.

Just the standard version for me, the Dark Trooper is cool but not really something I’d display so a rare chance to save a little money after I decided to get the throne version of Boba Fett. Definitely the figure I wanted most from season 2 and probably my most anticipated release for next year.

Thanks for the inspiration @jye4ever

XvT3VE.jpg

Last edited:
Pre-ordered him from UK seller today. I’ve gone with Hong Kong sellers for the last few but price was really close this time so figured I’d stay closer to home.

Just the standard version for me, the Dark Trooper is cool but not really something I’d display so a rare chance to save a little money after I decided to get the throne version of Boba Fett. Definitely the figure I wanted most from season 2 and probably my most anticipated release for next year.

Just did the same with the Deluxe. Price was actually £7 less than KGH with their shipping estimate. Regular was £1 less.

TNS' price will likely be lower, but at the moment I'm happier ordering locally.

Some people went to see Dracula... or Prophecy.

Newsweek that year called it: Scary Summer

Just some of the horror movies to chose from...

View attachment 533628
I am pretty sure pixletwin's parents Marvin and Joyce would not have taken wee pixletwin to any of those movies in 1979.

Back