1/6 Hot Toys - CMS 011: Boba Fett Arena Suit (Toy Fair 2022 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist converted August 29. If you joined the waitlist within an hour of the Arena Fett first gong into waitlist, keep checking your emails. SS always holds back some stock for returns, there could still be cancellations/payment/delivery problems and maybe they received a few more in their shipment from Hot Toys. Still a chance.
I’d really be surprised if they hold any of these back. If something’s wrong with your figure, they’ll probably just offer a refund for it’s return or a slight discount if you want to keep it.

1662021947979.jpeg

1661987408337.jpeg

1661987614687.jpeg

1661987633157.jpeg

1661987653274.jpeg

1661987534964.jpeg

1661987505260.jpeg

1662010172046.jpeg

1661992531789.jpeg

1662022019202.jpeg

Last edited:
Amazing shots there! Mines out for delivery, not bad at all, LA to south coast UK in 2.5 days via Germany!

Mines arriving tomorrow. I just saw that SS cancelled some Australian orders so there might be some more conversions today. Also, keep your eyes on Sideshow Seconds. I would almost bet on it that at least one or two will pop up on there. Snagged my Chrome Clone that way after setting up a page tracker on its Seconds product page. Might be wise to do the same on the Arena Fett Seconds Page

Mines just arrived, got a random 10% off next hot toy purchase sticker on the box. Havent seen that before. Also got this free gift inside the box? Random but looks a cool book

Attachments

• 20220901_141257.jpg
    20220901_141257.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
American? I think those freebies only ever seem to be for American customers. Us outside of the continent aren't so lucky
No im in the UK. I always double box though so if you dont they wouldnt have anywhere to pack it for international buyers. First time ive ever seen a freebie. Its quite a decent book. Also in the front page it gave me a $25 code but could be worth more when you enter it apparently. Never heard of that before

stunned, what an incredible set of photos.
Amazing shots there! Mines out for delivery, not bad at all, LA to south coast UK in 2.5 days via Germany!
Thank you freeze320, Unsubliminal! 😊

Like some of you, I also received another copy of the Figure Fantasy book (also with Chrome Clone), QR 10% and $25 off coupon card. I'm always double boxing with HT figures, makes a difference.

Last edited:
Thank you freeze320, Unsubliminal! 😊

Like some of you, I also received the another copy of the Figure Fantasy book (also with Chrome Clone), QR 10% and $25 off coupon card. I'm always double boxing with HT figures, makes a difference.
Shipping from Cali to Germany then the UK to then let UK delivery men handle a package like a basketball, have to double box dude! Nice you got the book too. Nice little touch i would add. Havent used the coupon code yet though as dont want it to start an expiry timer as there isnt anything i want for now, from SS anyway 🤣

Mines just arrived, got a random 10% off next hot toy purchase sticker on the box. Havent seen that before. Also got this free gift inside the box? Random but looks a cool book
They have given these out before, as well as calendars.

as more toy shows come and go more of these fetts will be available I guess.

No im in the UK. I always double box though so if you dont they wouldnt have anywhere to pack it for international buyers. First time ive ever seen a freebie. Its quite a decent book. Also in the front page it gave me a $25 code but could be worth more when you enter it apparently. Never heard of that before
I double boxed also. I double checked the outer box and nada. oh well.

Back