1/6 Hot Toys - CMS 011: Boba Fett Arena Suit (Toy Fair 2022 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember not being able to confirm my order as others were posting they were successfully finishing the process. I finally got it through my phone. This one was unexpectedly kind of a chaotic process. I know not all the WL can convert, but I hope the true collectors get it in hand to enjoy it.

I remember not being able to confirm my order as others were posting they were successfully finishing the process. I finally got it through my phone. This one was unexpectedly kind of a chaotic process. I know not all the WL can convert, but I hope the true collectors get it in hand to enjoy it.

It was a cliffhanger!! WILL SLYNGER GET HIS ORDER IN!!?????? and everyone was happy when you did. I dont know why pcs want to be like that when it comes to something important, but they do. always have my kindle handy just in case.

Hopefully everyone will be able to get this figure, too.

I wondered how high on the wailist I was?

During the final minutes of the preorder, I was attempting to confirm and pay for the NRD step in the cart.

In the 30 secs it took to add the figure to cart, check all info are correct, go to final cart screen where you click to pay, a big red lettered pop up window appeared that said...

(SORRY CHUMP! YOU MISSED OUT! jk) "Sorry, someone else has this in their cart, try again later." 😳

I refreshed several times and got to add the figure to the cart again, only to see the same popup. Went back to the product page and saw, [Join Waitlist]. I immediately joined the waitlist no more than 1:30 sec after receiving the first popup.

Since SS went through and re-evaluated the preorders and cleared off those who had ordered in excess of the limit, I believe that I must have been near the top of the waitlist, having jumped on it right away?

Most of us know how it usually goes with waitlists. But, if anyone is new to this....

When these preorders start processing, and there are cancellations and declined credit cards (which happens more often than you think), it's possible more figures could become available. This also leads to more waitlist conversions.

I hope it does, cause I definitely know how it felt to get locked out at the last second... 😐
When I saw that I could order up to 6 figures I thought, well, this figure will be here for months as others fair exclusives, so I save the money for other preorders…big mistake, 2 days later and was waitlisted, lesson learned. Thank you endor for the information. Regards.

When I saw that I could order up to 6 figures I thought, well, this figure will be here for months as others fair exclusives, so I save the money for other preorders…big mistake, 2 days later and was waitlisted, lesson learned. Thank you endor for the information. Regards.
That's was also very strange to see, a limit of 6 per person? This was an oversight by SSC which I believe they came back and admitted to according Jedi_Col input...

That was likely the case because it had gone up early by accident so its very likely as they were setting it up for the Invite List that it had the limit of 6 before it got shut down.
Sorry to hear that victorc73.
It's unfortunate that many were shut out because of errors and mistakes with the launch of the preorder. Of course this was always extremely limited to begin with, and I agree with you.... lesson learned.

Last edited:
That's was also very strange to see, a limit of 6 per person? This was an oversight by SSC which I believe they came back and admitted to according Jedi_Col input...

Sorry to hear that victorc73.
It's unfortunate that many were shut out because of errors and mistakes with the launch of the preorder. Of course this was always extremely limited to begin with, and I agree with you.... lesson learned.
Yep, VP of Marketing was talking to a group of us last day of SDCC in their MetaCon and he told us that they were slowly and meticulously going through each order and cancelling all those that were over the limit or used sneaky methods to order more and such. Little by little we were seeing people in the SS groups getting their waitlists converted as that happened. It's really good that they went through and did that. I hope more and more people get one!

Your Boba Fett (Arena Suit) item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days. Your final payment is scheduled for 08/23/2022. We expect the piece to ship within the next 10 business days. Please review your shipping information and make any changes through your online account by 08/22/2022.​
Payment Info:
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx will be charged $249.90 on 08/23/2022.​
Shipping information:
Ships via UPS Residential Ground

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES​

Yeah… pretty excited to have this guy in hand. Gonna have to bust out the white gloves for handling.

Great news, finally, I’m still on waitlist but hopefully in a few weeks my waitlist will be converted. Thank you for let us know.

Ok HT since you seem to love money making figures that require very little extra effort on your part may I suggest the white prototype Fett with regular helmet and Mcquarrie helmet.
This is what always bothered me with the SSC Prototype Fett... alongside his proportions and the fact that his armour doesn't really fit. They could have added the original helmet design to give you the full Prototype look (and even included it with the statue), but decided not to. I really hope HT gives this one a look someday.

This is what always bothered me with the SSC Prototype Fett... alongside his proportions and the fact that his armour doesn't really fit. They could have added the original helmet design to give you the full Prototype look (and even included it with the statue), but decided not to. I really hope HT gives this one a look someday.
For the Ralph McQ Fett they’d have to do a completely new set of armor/suit as well. Not just the helmet.
0B295A3F-A0D6-4E42-9FFF-D00AA44E9A68.jpeg
3B422C42-62AE-4176-9973-0649FDD501F5.jpeg

Back