1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's about time! Hot Toys should have been pumping out this license (across the board) a LONG time ago. I hope to hell they don't stop with Joker. There should be at least ten figures or more in this line on deck. Either way, it appears they did a great job on this one.

I forget whether the Arkham City Batman was Hot Toys or just SS on their own, but I don't even count that piece of guano.

Will PO but tbh I would have preferred the 66 Romero Joker to come out for PO first. Happy for those who have been waiting on this version though.

Upcoming Batman Arkham Knight 1/6 scale also looks pretty darn good. Here's to hoping for a Harley (Asylum, City and/or Knight), Catwoman (Knight), Scarecrow (Asylum or Knight), Ivy (Knight), Batman (Asylum)... and the list goes on :)

Yeah, if there's one thing HT is known for it's a deep lineup from a property. :lol
I wouldn't hold my breath for additional figs.

I think this will likely be the last from the line... but man I hope I'm wrong. Would love a Arkham Origins Batman and Deathstroke. Black Mask would be cool but I'd bet good money that won't happen lol

I think this will likely be the last from the line... but man I hope I'm wrong. Would love a Arkham Origins Batman and Deathstroke. Black Mask would be cool but I'd bet good money that won't happen lol

I hope not. I want Arkham Knight at least... That holo helmet..

I just PO'd this as well. This figure also made me order the Arkham Knight Bats to go along with it. That's right I said it "made me"! :lol

now all we need is this

latest

So...after Ledger Joker, Nicholson Joker, Romero Joker, and Leto Joker, Hot Toys finally gets around to making Best Joker.

Pre-ordered, 218.96 EUR, a reasonable price nowadays for European collectors I think. It is slated for a November release here.

Do you mind sharing where? Can't find it below € 230,- (not bad, mind you).

Catwoman from either AK or AC;
Riddler from AC;
Scarecrow from AK;
Penguin from AC
Two-Face from AC;
Freeze from AC... the list really goes on and on... such great character designs in that game.

I wouldn't be surprised if a Harley is announced in a few weeks . Batman is from knight and this joker is from asylum so I'd say city but we already got a city batman and a lot of companies have already done city Harley so I don't know . If hot toys does a arkham Harley I guess it could be any of them . I think Knight would be great because you can give her a bunch of accesories . Since in knight she has the bat , gun , laughing gas , Jack in the box , and the snare trap I think it's called
( the thing that ties up guys ).

I wouldn't be surprised if a Harley is announced in a few weeks.

Yeah... if they only made one more, it would have to be Harley, right? But I totally agree with surforia that this series of games has set the gold standard for pretty much EVERY Batman character's design, sort of like BTAS did 25 years ago. It would be hard to go wrong with any of the characters from any of the Arkham games.

Harley would be great if they used her model from AK and mixed in some accessories, outfitting and/or alternate portrait from AA or AC. Her POs would sell out in a day.

Back