1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad to get this. POed as soon as I got the Sideshow email. My preference for potential figures would be AK batgirl DLC Harley Quinn, AC Catwoman, AA Poison Ivy, AC Mr. Freeze, AO Bane, AO Deathstroke, AC Robin. Most likely won't happen, but that's my wishlist.

So glad to get this. POed as soon as I got the Sideshow email. My preference for potential figures would be AK batgirl DLC Harley Quinn, AC Catwoman, AA Poison Ivy, AC Mr. Freeze, AO Bane, AO Deathstroke, AC Robin. Most likely won't happen, but that's my wishlist.

Add scarecrow and croc for me

Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Po'd both (this and Iron Bat) a BBTS. No NRD and no penalties whatsoever.

Thank goodness for Prime 1. I bet HT never would've made these if their AK Batman hadn't been a hot item.

Well it's about time! Hot Toys should have been pumping out this license (across the board) a LONG time ago. I hope to hell they don't stop with Joker. There should be at least ten figures or more in this line on deck. Either way, it appears they did a great job on this one.

I forget whether the Arkham City Batman was Hot Toys or just SS on their own, but I don't even count that piece of guano.

Indeed. A reasonable Arkham line of figures should have been a no brainer as it had
All the elements of a marketable line. So much potential ignored simply to maintain
The status quo.

Yeah, if there's one thing HT is known for it's a deep lineup from a property. :lol
I wouldn't hold my breath for additional figs.

Nor would I, they already squandered many pontentially viable lines :lol

Last edited:
This was a complete shock for me today. Up until they revealed AK Bats I figured the Arkham line was dead for HT and now not only are we getting that, but this awesome AA Joker they have shelved for over 4 years. Scratch one off my top 10 most wanted figs. I give up trying to figure HT out anymore. I would think this would be it for the HT Arkham line, but with them you just never know. That said, if they do continue it, I agree with others that Harley would be a given; but AK Scarecrow would be on the top of my list.

This was a complete shock for me today. Up until they revealed AK Bats I figured the Arkham line was dead for HT and now not only are we getting that, but this awesome AA Joker they have shelved for over 4 years. Scratch one off my top 10 most wanted figs. I give up trying to figure HT out anymore. I would think this would be it for the HT Arkham line, but with them you just never know. That said, if they do continue it, I agree with others that Harley would be a given; but AK Scarecrow would be on the top of my list.

I'd love a Mr Freeze and Bane.. also Poison Ivy....

Oh damn, now that's a real Joker.

Totally makes up for all the lame ass SS Jokers they're releasing.

You honestly don't even need arkham bats unless you like the design. This joker is going to have such incredible shelf presence, he'll have no problem being displayed by himself.

You honestly don't even need arkham bats unless you like the design. This joker is going to have such incredible shelf presence, he'll have no problem being displayed by himself.
Yeah he works well on its own or with any other Batman since it's a simple design of him. I don't think many people will be after the AC Batman but rather pair this figure with AK Batman instead.

32219430386_47b083d1b4_b.jpg

15937086_1214973761904563_9018706989284888699_o.jpg

I'm not getting any of the Arkham Batman figures, just Joker.

He's iconic enough on his own without the need of Batman near him. Who doesn't recognize the Joker at this point? :lol

Pre-ordered! I can't wait to get this and AK Bats. Best thing about Joker is like Hologram said - it'll look great with almost any Batman on a shelf.

Seeing that HT's jumping from one game to another with AC and AK Batman and now AA Joker, I wonder if HT also has the license to do figures from AO. Would be nice to see HT do all 4 main batsuits from the games, also Deathstroke from AO is among my favorite game designs so it would be great to see him get made. Other villains I'd love to have would be AC Mr Freeze and AA/AK Scarecrow.

Unless its minor differences, Deathstroke was the same in AK so they could easily do him under that license if they don't have AO.

Yeah he works well on its own or with any other Batman since it's a simple design of him. I don't think many people will be after the AC Batman but rather pair this figure with AK Batman instead.

32219430386_47b083d1b4_b.jpg

15937086_1214973761904563_9018706989284888699_o.jpg

Why did you had to post that picture?

I was content with AK Batman. Now I have to preorder Joker. :gah:

Back