1/6 1/6 - Hot Toys - Avengers: Infinity War - Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

ChillyGrandioseLcont-size_restricted.gif

It occurs to me that this level of humor is beyond mortal men.....

And most mortal men would never understands it anyway.....

Only the select few, on this forum, who have been posting and reading for some time....

It’s is the definition of targeted humor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait, are there any Infinity Hawkeye toys ?

I don't believe so. His role is being kept under wraps because it apparently is integral to IW and/or A4 and has quite some thought into it, so they're keeping it out for obvious reasons.

The tumblr-verse interprets that as " Marvel ignoring a character we obsess about" and has turned this into some weird mystery to fix. That's why there's been this bizarre media push.

At least the OP post looks like Tom Cruise, as do all HT sculpts, apparently. :rotfl

He and his family are all dead.....it’s the reason they even bothered showing him as a family man.....play on everyone’s emotions.

Great motive for revenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe so. His role is being kept under wraps because it apparently is integral to IW and/or A4 and has quite some thought into it, so they're keeping it out for obvious reasons.

Perhaps he is looking for someone. Like Nick Fury or maybe Captain Marvel is still on Earth, but has been missing. I'm assuming he'll be in Japan with the Ronin identity.

Back