1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (Stealth Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What makes it even stranger is that it's a random time that it goes up for pre-order. At least if it's announced we could all plan to be available. With this random method it basically punishes anyone that has a job or is at school...lame. So anyone with responsibilities will be out of luck and those with the time will sit and F5 all day for a week or more, lol.
Thats me. I got most of the time in the world

What makes it even stranger is that it's a random time that it goes up for pre-order. At least if it's announced we could all plan to be available. With this random method it basically punishes anyone that has a job or is at school...lame. So anyone with responsibilities will be out of luck and those with the time will sit and F5 all day for a week or more, lol.
Or those overseas and in a timezone where it's 3am when these things randomly get listed.

Here's mine (thanks Kit!) hanging out with Spidey and Iron Man, and are all that remain of my MCU collection.

Attachments

• 20221026_081829.jpg
    20221026_081829.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I'm not buying the only 300 idea, I think thats just a scare tactic. if you get on the waitlist day 1 you will get one I'm 90% confident.

This has happened before with other exclusives. There was a predator figure with exclusive alien head I think in 2008 or 2009, a batman begins 2.0 (first night out?) and maybe a few others.

I dont think this is going to be a kevin feige figure or battle damaged mark 7 situation.

I'm not buying the only 300 idea, I think thats just a scare tactic. if you get on the waitlist day 1 you will get one I'm 90% confident.

This has happened before with other exclusives. There was a predator figure with exclusive alien head I think in 2008 or 2009, a batman begins 2.0 (first night out?) and maybe a few others.

I dont think this is going to be a kevin feige figure or battle damaged mark 7 situation.
My thoughts are that hopefully the Endgame versus is an exclusive, and that hopefully they'll use it as the basis for a TWS update (2024 for its 10 year anniversary?).
It would be weird to go to all that effort to make 600 figures, especially for one of Cap's most popular outfits from what is regarded as one of the best MCU movies.

I think the 300 units is an absolutely real number that was given to them by Hot Toys. Who knows why HT chose to artificially limit this figure.
But yes, maybe we could see them repackage this as a TWS version down the line for a larger normal release.

I'm sure if people complain enough on social media, they'll make more. (Only partially sarcastic) Of course then nobody will want it and they'll have stock for months because it's not rare anymore.

Nope, never got one. Case is still open with Paypal with the jerks at TW, so no money back yet either.

Last update was case to be settled by November 24th.

I really wish I didn't like or want the figure as much as I do at this point, lol.

Only 300... forever?

Nah, come on. This is HT. They have to release the regular version of this en mass as always. If not, then this will be THE WINTER SOLDIER 2.0 figure base.

No way they made this for 300 lucky souls and that's it.

Only 300... forever?

Nah, come on. This is HT. They have to release the regular version of this en mass as always. If not, then this will be THE WINTER SOLDIER 2.0 figure base.

No way they made this for 300 lucky souls and that's it.
Maybe the EG version is limited but they could release the WS version as a 2.0. With a reissue WS.

Nope, never got one. Case is still open with Paypal with the jerks at TW, so no money back yet either.

Last update was case to be settled by November 24th.

I really wish I didn't like or want the figure as much as I do at this point, lol.
That's a bummer man.

Thanks, it is what it is.
Nothing I can do about it, hopefully I can get one cheaper at Sideshow when or if he goes on sale, lol.

As far as availability goes, it is possible that they only allotted Sideshow 300 units out of the production run. I still maintain that these were "left over" Endgame Cap figures (which were probably over-produced) re-outfitted and boxed as the Stealth Suit.

The rest are in the asian markets and at the shanghai store.

This isn't an Iron Man figure, after all... no reason for them to make a boatload of it for Sideshow to sit on.

Last edited:
Back