1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (Stealth Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I wasn't feeling so Marveled out at the moment, because this does look like a really nice and much-needed upgrade.
LOL am not so Marvel'd out I that I didn't PO the new 1/10 Iron Studios Winter Soldier. šŸ˜
And if HT re-releases Winter Soldier I'd probably get him too, especially if they finally include the Gerber.

Meanwhile tho, the TWS Rogers set was one of the first HTs I bought. Read all the pros and cons, but, even with the posing problems - I don't repose my figures often enough for the Stealth suit to get on my nerves. Just don't feel like buying him again with this plasticy-canvas material and not having the Stealth shield. It's weird 'coz the Mando figs are cloth pretty stellar. I'm pretty happy with my original TWS group. Not sure I'd rebuy Falcon either, like his CLOTH costume.

Also, don't have much use for the Gauntlet included with this. I get why folks would pick up this version tho.

The pricing shouldn't shock anyone, with these being a store opening exclusive.
This and the Mark 46 - 2.0 are exactly how the OG Chrome Midas and Mark 42 - 2.0 figures were.
(They also did a bares-bones Mark 4 and Mark 6 - 2.0 for the store, as well).

The aftermarket prices were crazy for these guys (until the diecast Midas came along), and that Mark 42 is
pretty much impossible to find, even to this day.

Nether of those ended up at Sideshow, so there is a chance these won't...
however someone posted a bill of lading showing the Mark 46 is on a boat to Sideshow,
so no one really knows until they do or don't go up for sale there.

s737619424575262359_p734_i14_w640.jpg

s737619424575262359_p738_i292_w639.jpg

Last edited:
The pricing shouldn't shock anyone, with these being a store opening exclusive.
This and the Mark 46 - 2.0 are exactly how the OG Chrome Midas and Mark 42 - 2.0 figures were.
(They also did a bares-bones Mark 4 and Mark 6 - 2.0 for the store, as well).

The aftermarket prices were crazy for these guys (until the diecast Midas came along), and that Mark 42 is
pretty much impossible to find, even to this day.

Nether of those ended up at Sideshow, so there is a chance these won't...
however someone posted a bill of lading showing the Mark 46 is on a boat to Sideshow,
so no one really knows until they do or don't go up for sale there.
Maybe Popcultcha? I picked up a Mark VI at a discount way back - some sort of release for a Singapore hotel. Or something. Forgot what the story was on that one - not diecast, no head sculpt.

I own that Mark 42, and I got it brand new cheaper than retail too. I should bust it out of the box again.

LOL am not so Marvel'd out I that I didn't PO the new 1/10 Iron Studios Winter Soldier. šŸ˜
And if HT re-releases Winter Soldier I'd probably get him too, especially if they finally include the Gerber.

Meanwhile tho, the TWS Rogers set was one of the first HTs I bought. Read all the pros and cons, but, even with the posing problems - I don't repose my figures often enough for the Stealth suit to get on my nerves. Just don't feel like buying him again with this plasticy-canvas material and not having the Stealth shield. It's weird 'coz the Mando figs are cloth pretty stellar. I'm pretty happy with my original TWS group. Not sure I'd rebuy Falcon either, like his CLOTH costume.

Also, don't have much use for the Gauntlet included with this. I get why folks would pick up this version tho.
Yeah I always thought I'd want to upgrade mine after seeing the huge improvement with A1 Cap, but the difference here doesn't seem to be quite as dramatic, so think I'll just be content with my modded original figure.

FB_IMG_15604539440631_12.jpg

Hoping they do 2.0 for other versions like GA, AOU, and FA of course even CW version.
Agreed. They can milk the new helmeted headsculpt for AOU and CW for sure. The idea of potential 2.0s definitely makes it difficult to know if I should go back and pick up the AoU Cap figure or just continue to wait. I already feel like I should maybe sell my CW and GA figures while thereā€™s still time to get decent money for them :LOL:

FA and Ga really need updates. Those two would definitely benefit from HT newer cut and sew as well as brand new helmeted sculpts, hopefully with switch out mouth plates too. Would be nice to get a new, proper unhelmeted FA Evans headsculpt too that didn't have flat helmet hair (rescue) or open mouth angry expression (original A1).

But speaking of 2.0s, there's definitely room for the rest of the Avengers 1 heroes to get 2.0s under the endgame banner if they wanted. An A1 Black Widow with sculpted hair would be nice with the better proportioned body theyā€™ve used on the newer releases as well as better suit material. Not sure if Hawkeye needs a 2.0 but I never got that one. I still think A1 Thor desperately needs a 2.0 ( arguably more than others) and maybe that will come after enough time has passed for L&T.

Last edited:
The way the next avengers movies are shaping up hot toys should really consider 2.0 of the rest of the avengers 1 lineup if they still want to make money off me. I'm sure others will really like the kang dynasty figures but I'm unimpressed so far.

The way the next avengers movies are shaping up hot toys should really consider 2.0 of the rest of the avengers 1 lineup if they still want to make money off me. I'm sure others will really like the kang dynasty figures but I'm unimpressed so far.
I agree. I'm watching Marvel stuff these days more out of some obligated feeling to so I know what's going on rather than actually being excited by what I'm watching. Only really watched Moon Knight b/c of Oscar Isaac.

Agreed. They can milk the new helmeted headsculpt for AOU and CW for sure. The idea of potential 2.0s definitely makes it difficult to know if I should go back and pick up the AoU Cap figure or just continue to wait. I already feel like I should maybe sell my CW and GA figures while thereā€™s still time to get decent money for them :LOL:

FA and Ga really need updates. Those two would definitely benefit from HT newer cut and sew as well as brand new helmeted sculpts, hopefully with switch out mouth plates too. Would be nice to get a new, proper unhelmeted FA Evans headsculpt too that didn't have flat helmet hair (rescue) or open mouth angry expression (original A1).

But speaking of 2.0s, there's definitely room for the rest of the Avengers 1 heroes to get 2.0s under the endgame banner if they wanted. An A1 Black Widow with sculpted hair would be nice with the better proportioned body theyā€™ve used on the newer releases as well as better suit material. Not sure if Hawkeye needs a 2.0 but I never got that one. I still think A1 Thor desperately needs a 2.0 ( arguably more than others) and maybe that will come after enough time has passed for L&T.
I agree with you. I definitely believe 2.0 versions of A1 would be welcomed. Thor more so since we have Loki 2.0

I agree. I'm watching Marvel stuff these days more out of some obligated feeling to so I know what's going on rather than actually being excited by what I'm watching. Only really watched Moon Knight b/c of Oscar Isaac.
That loki episode where kang was introduced.....I'll put it this way, I can watch 'the room' or 'birdemic" over and over, I've watched them multiple times in the same night, that loki episode though...I dont need to see that again.

Back