1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine remains at Preparing to Ship. PAID more than 10 days ago. Was told it would ship "within the next 10 days" after payment.

Lies! Thievery and lies!!!

Mine remains at Preparing to Ship. PAID more than 10 days ago. Was told it would ship "within the next 10 days" after payment.

Lies! Thievery and lies!!!

Also aren't you practically close enough to walk over to the warehouse and pick it up yourself?

Mine was ready to ship, I got the 10 day shipping notice. I then edited the shipping address. My order has now been delayed until an unknown date as my item is now somehow stuck in the port. 🤣🤣🤣

Mine was ready to ship, I got the 10 day shipping notice. I then edited the shipping address. My order has now been delayed until an unknown date as my item is now somehow stuck in the port. 🤣🤣🤣

They love this port excuse. Wonder what they'll use when they can't use that one anymore. Trucker strike. Mail carrier issues. Warehouse staff shortage. Robot malfunction. Multiverse complications.

Toyswonderland have this at £200 for the speederbike version and £100 for Scout trooper on his own.

How much would the shipping be from Toys Wonderland?

Just made a simulation for the Bike set (€250). DHL (3 to 4 days) sets you at nearly €200 just for shipping (to France as i can't seem to switch to Ireland for some reason). Slow "land" shipment (30 to 60 days) sets you at €50.

Trooper alone (€125) sets you at €45 for shipping with HK Post airmail.

20220809_150722.jpg

Invoice from KG Hobby for MMS 611 stand alone Scout received a couple hours ago. Cannot confirm they also stocked MMS 612 Sout +Bike set as i POed this from another outlet but they likely did.
I can confirm that KG has not got the speeder set in yet.
Lets hope this isn't another Boba Two Pack situation and it ships 3 weeks after being charged.
Your Boba two pack shipped already? Must be nice.

Back