1/6 heath/Joker head sculpt interrogation scene WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I predict Adam will let it run for another day then take it down. Get everyone in a panic, not answering his PM's Then post another new Joker sculpt on the forum get everyone in a freenzy then not post any replies to that.:yess:

:lecture:lecture:lecture :lol:lol:lol

Well we shall see, only reason I see him taking it down is if it doesn't get high enough.

And to be honest, if one has such immense talent but limited time to take commissions, it would be hard to answer all PMs - you would have to start being selective (no idea what the criteria would be / if it would be random) - so I can understand why it's very difficult to get in touch with him, particularly the first time around.

Well we shall see, only reason I see him taking it down is if it doesn't get high enough.

And to be honest, if one has such immense talent but limited time to take commissions, it would be hard to answer all PMs - you would have to start being selective (no idea what the criteria would be / if it would be random) - so I can understand why it's very difficult to get in touch with him, particularly the first time around.

Funny......i have a full plate and always try to answer PM,s and even post replies.

^
^ True that.

Adam was still more decent and reliable to do business with than Josh for me anyway. :lol

Thats because you stalked him at his house. :lol

No, he's just always been decent with me is all.

Didn't not return sculpts and accessories I had paid for and leave me without a full refund nor my sculpt or paintwork. :D

I predict Adam will let it run for another day then take it down. Get everyone in a panic, not answering his PM's Then post another new Joker sculpt on the forum get everyone in a freenzy then not post any replies to that.:yess:

...and this achieves, what? yet *some* customizers wonder why there is a hostility towards them when they take hissy fits.

Do you want a tissue Snakes:monkey2

No. Hilarious. 'Snake' is the correct abbreviation of my username too. If you going to have a crack at a humourous put down, try harder.

But if you are going to openly bash another customiser here, I just wanted to raise the point you are not the 'cream of the crop' even if you think you are because of your so-called work ethics. Not everyone has been treated right by you which I wasn't ever going to even raise, but seeing as you were criticising Adam, thought I may as well.

ANYWHOO, good luck to anyone bidding on this. I may try myself, but it is going to get hiiiiighh. :D

Last edited:
No. Hilarious. 'Snake' is the correct abbreviation of my username too. If you going to have a crack at a humourous put down, try harder.

But if you are going to openly bash another customiser here, I just wanted to raise the point you are not the 'cream of the crop' even if you think you are because of your so-called work ethics. Not everyone has been treated right by you which I wasn't ever going to even raise, but seeing as you were criticising Adam, thought I may as well.

ANYWHOO, good luck to anyone bidding on this. I may try myself, but it is going to get hiiiiighh. :D

I think the work i do and my work ethics speak for itself. :wave

small_studios, I take it you're not afraid to discuss prices on the board? like the many others thats started this sad trend. What a repaint costs etc which seems such a sensitive thing on this board these days, god forbid it hurts someone's feelings.

When I saw this on Comedy Central over the weekend I automatically thought of this board and some of it's commissioned customizers.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TAGJpISVERg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TAGJpISVERg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Back