1:6 GHOST ANAKIN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the latest news on my Ghost Anakin, I have packed him up and sent him to a certain board member to take photos and do a mock-up box design.

Here is a preview:

box_front1.jpg

pixletwin said:
Go for it C-boy! The only thing I can see that would be a bit of a stumbler is getting the Jedi black shirt to go with some off-white pants... You might have to tear some cloth :horror.

Start a thread and keep us updated. I saw one guy attempt it but the clothes weren't a nice fit (maybe just a case were he needed to futz a bit more than he did, I dunno. I don't remember who did it either. It would look great though. Good luck. :rock

img2621of6.jpg

forget luke, dang i love those lightsabers. I wish I still had all mine displayed right now :monkey2

You better be careful you dont get reported to Sideshow Pixletwin. Remember the poor soul with the Zombie on Ebay. We apparently have a police force to take down this very sort of operation. :D :monkey3

BadMoon said:
You better be careful you dont get reported to Sideshow Pixletwin. Remember the poor soul with the Zombie on Ebay. We apparently have a police force to take down this very sort of operation. :D :monkey3

What happened with the Zombie guy? I don't know this story?
I'm sure that Pix won't get in trouble, it's a custom figure with a custom box. One of a kind for a personal collection.

pixletwin said:
Here is the first shot of the front of the box:

box_front2.jpg

More to come! :D

Wow, that looks fantastic! But make sure to correct the typo '1:6 sale' before it goes to print.

THATS AWESOME pIXEL...THATS THE ULTIMATE THING IN THIS HOBBY,ADDING OUR PERSONNAL TOUCH TO OUR COLLECTIBLES.THATS SOMTHING UNIQUE.CONGRATS DUDE.

Ok. Here is the back:

box_back2.jpg

MaulFan is still working on them (spelling errors). I'll post the side panels and the corrected spelling.

Thanks MaulFan. You :rock

Back