1:6 GHOST ANAKIN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why be jealoous? Its up to you if its a one of a kind figure. Buy a sculpt from Darren, Have Josh paint it, and be resourceful and get the clothes you need. He is an awesome figure to have. But your Yavin Luke aint to shabby either. ;)

I've already got the parts and two sculpts from Darren coming.;) but I still get jealous whenever I look at this thread.

At least allow me my jealousy dude!!:D

Anzik Hayes said:
That looks great Marc, but you need a disclaimer that says the figure doesn't actually glow!! :D

I've been thinking about that... I have decided that when I build my endor dio. I will have a nice orangish light pointed at luke and in the back ground where the ghosts will be I will have a nice soft blue. I think that should solve it simply and effectively. I can see it in my head quite vividly.

Now the question is do I buy 2 Bens? One as a ghost and one to duel anh Vader?

:monkey5

pixletwin said:
Now the question is do I buy 2 Bens? One as a ghost and one to duel anh Vader?

:monkey5
Buy three so you can do a version of him after he's been struck down by Vader. :D

Here are the final versions.

box_sidea2.jpg

box_sideb2.jpg

box_art.jpg

Thanks MAULFAN, you are too good for your own good.

:rock :rock :rock

pixletwin said:
Here are the final versions.

box_sidea2.jpg

box_sideb2.jpg

box_art.jpg

Thanks MAULFAN, you are too good for your own good.

:rock :rock :rock

It was a group effort Marc, if ever I've seen something bind several members of the Freaks together working towards something, this figure definitely was great for that!

:duff :rock :rock :rock

MaulFan said:
It was a group effort Marc, if ever I've seen something bind several members of the Freaks together working towards something, this figure definitely was great for that!

:duff :rock :rock :rock

Thats is truly the greatest praise for him I have read. :duff

:devil ;) :devil

pixletwin said:
Thats is truly the greatest praise for him I have read. :duff

:devil ;) :devil

Ditto that!! We were basically our very own collectibles company for a brief moment....:lol

Great work MF.... that is top notch, just excellent all around... love the ghost Yoda and Ben figures as "coming soon" :D

DarkArtist81 said:
Ditto that!! We were basically our very own collectibles company for a brief moment....:lol

Great work MF.... that is top notch, just excellent all around... love the ghost Yoda and Ben figures as "coming soon" :D

Interesting point Josh, it really was a production:

Materials Aquisition > Assembly > Paint > Marketing and since I had to send it back to Marc when I was done, Shipping.

Now we just need hundreds of painters and we can go into business, and you can paint the great, unachievable prototypes ;)

MaulFan said:
Interesting point Josh, it really was a production:

Materials Aquisition > Assembly > Paint > Marketing and since I had to send it back to Marc when I was done, Shipping.

Now we just need hundreds of painters and we can go into business, and you can paint the great, unachievable prototypes ;)

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Dude, that job would rule... I want to do THAT. :chew

DarkArtist81 said:
:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Dude, that job would rule... I want to do THAT. :chew

It's settled, you'll be our painter, Darren will be our sculptor, I'll be in charge of marketing, and Marc can be the diabolical corporate mastermind behind product choices :) *Dr. Evil Laugh*

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

too.... friggin'.... beautiful. (and also as a project that has included so many different forum members... i absolutely love it. And am proud to have been a part of it.

Moreover, he now has an amazing one-off custom, and with that FANTASTIC box? ..... something that ha an fit in with the rest of his collection, but safe in the knowledge that it's something really special :bow

great work guys!!! the HS is great, the box design is incredible!!! does anyone know where i can get one of these head sculpts??

Last edited:
Back