1/6 figure of Musician(s) (living or dead). Who do you want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LChinoz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who would be your ultimate 1/6 musician figure? So far we have gotten Michael Jackson, KISS, The Rolling Stones, Sex Pistols, Daft Punk, from real companies, as well as some nice customs of the Beatles, Danzig, etc.

There are countless 1/6 figures that could and should be done, like Elvis, Hendrix, Dylan, Marley, Mercury, Bowie etc. Who would you want to see most?

For me personally, I really wish there was a good Jim Morrison 1/6 figure. I have the old McFarlane figure of the Lizard King, but it still leaves something to be desired.

JimMorrson62908.jpg

The Clash. Locoape was set to release some 6" figs, but never did. I'd love to see the last gang in town immortalized in 1/6th scale.

My favorite pop group was the Police, and would flip for some great Hot Toys figures. Others I would be interested in personally would be the Beatles of course, Tom Waits, Elvis Costello, and some jazz guys like Thelonious Monk or early Miles Davis.

But I'm a realist, and with the exception of ridiculously popular icons like MJ or the Beatles, I realize that regular looking folks would have a hard time selling. So, in terms of interesting looking figures based off of musicians that I would be interested in--60s/70s Bowie, the Misfits, Madonna (Like a Virgin era to display with Thriller MJ), maybe Queen (not Medicom--Hot Toys or bust) and Roth-era Van Halen.

Syd Barret. Thats original Pink Floyd not the Sex Pistols. I had the dumbest Sociology teacher that insisted Syd Barret and Syd Vicious were one and the same and that Pink Floyd were "wife murderers." What a momo.

Also I'd buy an Elvis, and maybe Johnny Cash if he came with a middle finger giving hand.

the beatles (64 and 69) and elvis (not the drugged out, fat vegas version).

maybe also ray charles, so i can put him on my shelf backwards. :monkey3

...and a hannah montana, to throw at my wall, then feed to the dog.

For me, this question requires a list of hundreds of musicians.

Trying to contribute to the thread, I decided to select the ones that I believe have a unique visual or presence that would turn into an excellent figure.

Jimmy Page
Roger Daltrey
Brian Johnson
Angus Young
Lemmy Kilmister
Ace Frehley (with makeup)
Alice Cooper
Zakk Wylde
Tony Iommi
Ozzy Osbourne
Ronnie James Dio
Les Claypool
Bruce Dickinson
David Bowie
Slash
Freddie Mercury
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Tom Waits
Dee Snider
Jack White
Janis Joplin
Jimi Hendrix
Rob Halford

And I will probably remember more in a few minutes.

Lets post this before it comes too long and nobody even cares to read the answers!
1) The Beatles
2) Elvis (Comeback 68)
3) Johnny Cash
4) Rolling Stones
5) Bono/Edge
6) Trent Rezner
7) Jim Morrison
8) David Bowie
9) Dylan
10) Elton John

Whoever is not on that list is not iconic enough or I just would not buy!

but most of those on my list i would LOVE!

Back