If Blitzway is Doing a 1/6 Music Line... Who do you want next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not huge on music, so if we exclude classic composers like Mozart, Wagner and the such, I'd be mostly interested in a David Bowie, preferably the Thin White Duke look (so that I can pretend it's also Vertigo Lucifer). Frank Sinatra would be nice as well. Freddie Mercury, Smooth Criminal MJ, Prince and Jim Morrison would be tempting. But my biggest want would be Daft Punk.

I'm not huge on music, so if we exclude classic composers like Mozart, Wagner and the such, I'd be mostly interested in a David Bowie, preferably the Thin White Duke look (so that I can pretend it's also Vertigo Lucifer). Frank Sinatra would be nice as well. Freddie Mercury, Smooth Criminal MJ, Prince and Jim Morrison would be tempting. But my biggest want would be Daft Punk.

Medicom made many different versions of Daft Punk. I have the Random Access Dreams versions, and I like them. Sure the figures are a bit skinny, but they are fun to pose and the costume tailoring with the sequins is pretty good. What I would love for this set would be a 1/6 scale set of keyboards

Medicom made many different versions of Daft Punk. I have the Random Access Dreams versions, and I like them. Sure the figures are a bit skinny, but they are fun to pose and the costume tailoring with the sequins is pretty good. What I would love for this set would be a 1/6 scale set of keyboards

Yeah, I remember them. They made Tron versions too, IIRC. But they're too expensive now. Still, I can see myself hunting them down at some point.

The Daft Punk figures were expensive to begin with, typical of Medicom. I think they ran slightly under $300 each. I would not be surprised if we see a "farewell" set sometime soon

The Daft Punk figures were expensive to begin with, typical of Medicom. I think they ran slightly under $300 each. I would not be surprised if we see a "farewell" set sometime soon

Last time I checked they were close to 1K, at least. And there's multiple versions. Some new figures would be nice, yeah.

Purple Rain Prince, Kurt Cobain, Bowie, Eddie Van Halen, Justice Metallica and Beatles for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd consider most any as they appeared at Woodstock.

Re: Hendrix
Cocker
Joplin
Baez
Guthrie
Grace Slick
Sly
Carlos Santana
Who: Daltrey et al.
Dead(s): Garcia et al.
C,S,N,Y; Stills, Young et al.

Definitely Woodstock, greatest grouping of talent ever assembled in one place!

Woodstock Little'High Cocker definitely needs to have the patent star spangled platforms
And packed with an air-guitar, (and by that i mean a slot for a guitar in the clam-shell but with nothing in it) :lol

original-film-title-woodstock-english-title-woodstock-film-director-michael-wadleigh-year-1970-stars-joe-cocker-credit-warner-brothers-album-P0HK7Y.jpg

All very cool ideas.

Mine would be a bit different.

Tom Petty (full Alice in wonderland gear)

Jim Morrison

Layne Staley Alice In Chains

Stevie Nicks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back