1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Knowing EB, I might get shipping details after I've already received my figure :lol

Im looking forward to all of your pics when you get him. I am putting all my money to my Xbox One roght now. He is next on my list though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K14 on next gen :yess:
received an a reply from them and they said theyll ship it by the end of november..
I didn't expect that. I saw "in Stock", so I thought it might have been sent by now. I was thinking I might be getting it this week even. Thanks for the info.

/

I don't understand why Kobe, LeBron, & Blake, don't have official promo figure pics on EB's website?

Im looking forward to all of your pics when you get him. I am putting all my money to my Xbox One roght now. He is next on my list though!

Same! Im so excited with the release of xbox one I'm taking a break from figures. I'm also hoping they release the preorder on bbts soon, I like doing business with them. In the meantime. Maybe you can enjoy this pic of my display. Haha.

null_zpsc15b5b33.jpg

Same! Im so excited with the release of xbox one I'm taking a break from figures. I'm also hoping they release the preorder on bbts soon, I like doing business with them. In the meantime. Maybe you can enjoy this pic of my display. Haha.

null_zpsc15b5b33.jpg

nice pics!!!!!:clap

null_zpsc15b5b33.jpg

Awesome display! But knowing Jordan, he'd probably give Kobe's dunk a 9. :lol I want to get a Kobe v2, but I'm not sure if EB plans on releasing other versions.

As for 2k14, I picked it up for the PS4 yesterday and it looks really sweet. The ball physics is a little weird though. It seems to want to do its own thing.

Awesome display! But knowing Jordan, he'd probably give Kobe's dunk a 9. :lol I want to get a Kobe v2, but I'm not sure if EB plans on releasing other versions.

As for 2k14, I picked it up for the PS4 yesterday and it looks really sweet. The ball physics is a little weird though. It seems to want to do its own thing.

Thanks bro! Wishful thinking would b if they release a warmup for the kobe v2 but it's highly doubtful. Lol

As for nba2k14. I'm excited to get it for the xbox one. I haven't gotten a game for the 360 this year except for ghosts. Itching to play next gen!

Amazing display! I just sold the last of my TDK figures. Xbox One will be here Friday and i probably am not buying any NBA figures until next year so Ill just enjoy everyones poses on here.

null_zpsc15b5b33.jpg

beautiful display and picture. the poses are also very good! :)

Amazing display! I just sold the last of my TDK figures. Xbox One will be here Friday and i probably am not buying any NBA figures until next year so Ill just enjoy everyones poses on here.

beautiful display and picture. the poses are also very good! :)

Thanks fellas! I'm excited to get kobe 2.0 but this will do for now. I'm more ready to play the next gen console. :yess:

Same here. Still waiting on tracking information from them. Anyway, I just bought this figure to see how this 'new' body has more articulation points than that of the MJ body. If it's good and true, I'll just keep the Kobe body and sell the other bits to some Kobe fan.

What are you planning to use the body for, if not for Kobe? You plan on removing Kobe's tattoo's, or covering them up with clothing, or not fussed about them?

Last edited:
Back