1/6 Dr. Sam Loomis info...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Several people have Pm'ed me about the Loomis sculpt (Due to the out standing job posted by Seb!!!!)So I made this thread to answer a little info about it. It is the head from the Loomis figure that was offered by us a few years ago. Those were painted by the talented Dark Artist and were a very popular offering and fun to work on. I have a few of these left over and Seb purchased one and made his outstanding Loomis figure from it. I also have the H4 "crispy" Loomis as well. :lol

Thanks to everyone for the kind words,
Ryan

loomf-2.jpg

Also here is one with a stellar paintup by our very own Les Walker.

Loomispaint001.jpg

Last edited:
I looked and looked for that photo of my own paintup and couldn't find it. Thanks for posting it Ryan. My personal Loomis figure is currently displayed in a museum. Proud as hell of him and how the paint came out, and of your work on the head itself. Thanks so much for making it available.

As you can see, this is, without a doubt, THE Loomis to get.

(Great work on your's Seb!)

Thanks GB. It's actually my personal favorite headpaint ever. Not as illustrious a subject to some perhaps, but I am happiest with the results of it over all else I have painted. And let's face it, Donald Pleasance has a really fun face!

Back