1/6: Doctor Who 10th WIP - Rory, Clara, Amy Pond, 9th, War Doctor, Bad Wolf FINISHED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6: Doctor Who Clara Oswald WIP - Amy Pond, 9th, War Doctor, Bad Wolf FINISHED

Thank you so much rjanes20!!!
I've been enjoying sculpting these and I'm glad folks like you have been liking how they are turning out.
My wife has been hinting at wanting to see River Song, so after Captain Jack Harkness, she may be next in line.

Re: 1/6: Doctor Who Clara Oswald WIP - Amy Pond, 9th, War Doctor, Bad Wolf FINISHED

Again for those who aren't watching the other thread I'm calling the Seth Brundle head sculpt finished:
8.jpg

Thanks Darth Snoopy!!!
I said, I wasn't going to bog this thread down with a non-Who sculpt, but what the heck. Here's a fun side by side to see how close I got to the character with this custom:
5COMP.jpg

got my cast in today they are awesome

Are you going to finish up Amy and Clara now?

Ah, now eventually you do plan to have doctor who stuff on your, on your doctor who thread, right? Hello?

ha - only kidding, couldn't resist - sculpt looks amazing buddy

Ah, now eventually you do plan to have doctor who stuff on your, on your doctor who thread, right? Hello?

ha - only kidding, couldn't resist - sculpt looks amazing buddy

Yeah. Yeah, I know, I was so preoccupied with whether or not I could do something other than Doctor Who that I didn't stop to think if I should.
Thanks sdabbs!

Thanks Darth Snoopy!!!
I said, I wasn't going to bog this thread down with a non-Who sculpt, but what the heck. Here's a fun side by side to see how close I got to the character with this custom:
5COMP.jpg

WOW! Looks AWESOME! :rock

Sculpts, ah, find a way. That is one big pile of win.

Re: 1/6: Doctor Who Amy Pond, Clara Oswald WIP - 9th, War Doctor, Bad Wolf FINISHED

P1010306_zpsuctzbibw.jpgP1010307_zpshxdjw3oo.jpgP1010303_zps5mr7pjhl.jpgP1010293_zpss0wk1dup.jpg

Hi I've attempted to post some pictures of my Eccleston Dr in his new home with my other Who stuff , hope they come out this time, if they do I will post some more. need more girls in there now though hint hint!!

I'm finishing up a 1:1 scale sculpture right now of Henry Cavill as Superman so I'm hoping to get back to 1/6 scale stuff soon.

When I have the time, I wanted to try my hand on doing my own version of Matt Smith and David Tennant with different expressions from what BC has done. For any who can post pics, I'd love to get ideas on what expression you guys would like to see made.

:clap You're a beast! That makes me incredibly excited for Malcolm!

Thanks Mudblood, I'll be back on Ian really soon.
However, I did have a chance to start assembling and gluing my TARDIS, I mean Police Public Call Box ;). It's my first time ever working with a wood model kit, but I was surprised at how quickly it went together. Still waiting on a couple more reworked parts, but our member Watson here has been working really hard on making this kit as easy as possible to assemble and still make it so detailed and accurate. If you guys haven't checked out his thread, it's here:
1/6 Police Public Call Box

Here's where I'm at with it as of this evening:
TARDIS-ASSEMBLYGLUE1.jpg

I'm really excited to get to see this thing in weathered blue :)

Last edited:

Dang seeing it like that gives me goose bumps :)

The Brundle piece is amazing!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back