1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a point in the instructions that says that the Gatling can come down a bit?
Mine´s is seemingly only bending down a bit.

Second opinion on that anyone?

What do you mean by come down? It should swivel up and down very freely.

Nah, man. I thought it showed the base itself would come down too, but I looked it up wrong.

Finished my review, over at my small site:
Hot Toys - MMS331-D13 - Iron Man 2 - War Machine Mark 1 Diecast @ Tim K´s Figure Photography Crate

Hope you come over for a visit. :wave

Anyway, here are my pics, hope you like´em:

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

Now that, is a machine of war! Fantastic photos, EndoSickness! I like the effects you added to some too. Thanks for taking the time, and thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that, is a machine of war! Fantastic photos, EndoSickness! I like the effects you added to some too. Thanks for taking the time, and thank you for sharing.

Quite honestly, one of HT's finest creation. Possibly Top 10 of all time.

Endo...you opened the flood gates on the pics! Wow...very very nice.

If I didn't already have this figure, Id would be trying to get it after seeing those pics :clap

Thank you very much, guys.
I love this piece and in my book?
It IS HT´s BEST figure to date.
I seriously love this piece.

Heat parade!!! Straight fire Endo, nice flics. :hi5:

Thx, Skiller. Glad you like'em. Got a new piece of cloth especially for that. :) :hi5:

I'm amazed at how many Top 10 lists I've seen here and on YT that don't even mention him. :dunno Guess they've never seen it in person.

I totally agree. I can't name a better one.

I know, right?
What of a strange competition is this with Batman and I don't even recall the other too.
I don't get it...

Edit:...ouh yeah...Donatello and Kirk.
The first I get, the 2nd I don't.
But I bet they wanted to get diversity with companies...ok...but missing out on this?

No way...

Loving those pictures Endo! Thanks so much for adding those effects, makes it look even better!

Amazing pictures EndoSickness!

The figure is well deserving of a top spot for best figures ever made. The engineering is top notch and this guy has the heft and weight we'd expect from a die cast figure. I'm glad I invested in getting the figure.

Amazing pictures EndoSickness!

The figure is well deserving of a top spot for best figures ever made. The engineering is top notch and this guy has the heft and weight we'd expect from a die cast figure. I'm glad I invested in getting the figure.

Yeah, absolutely with you, mate.
I´m awe every time I lift him...SO hefty. It´s insane.

Got me the EL wire for Whiplash yesterday and will start on my small dio this week.

Can´t wait for the intermediate finish pics. :rock

Thx to all who repped me, guys.
Much appreciated. :) :wave

Back